Chapter 49

**hi guys, so theres some smut on the end of the chapter, nothing hardcore, but some may be sensitive to that kind of  stuff so... be aware!**

"Dear Maddie,

Thank you for the Polaroid's of you and Luc with a billboard with my face! It really put me in a good mood! My life really turned upside down, but that's a good thing!

Me and Roger figured everything out and we are kinda good now, but I'm still really mad at him. I think I will never forget and complete forgive him for what he have done...

Well, but talking about happier things! I'm going to your wedding in March! I cleared my agenda for the all month so I can fly there and help you! I'm so happy you're getting married with a person you love! And Luc really is a nice guy!

Catch you in the next letter!

Lee x"

She closed the letter and putted it in the table by the door so the next day she could take it to the post office.

Lee was at the big house all alone. When Roger and she lived together and he was home, there were always noise in the house, the sound of Roger's drums and guitar. But now it was silent. The music room was empty. Roger's side of the closet was empty too.

Lee got to the phone and dialled a number.

Hello!

Hi Alexander!

Oh, hi Lee! Is everything okay?

Yes! Don't worry! So... what are you going to do tonight?

Well... I was planning on finishing my book and organize my cables but looks like you have other plans, don't you?

God Alexander, you're such a grandpa! Let's go out! I need to dance and distract myself!

I like being a grandpa...

C'mon Alexy!

Okay, okay... I'll peak you up!

No! I'm peaking you up! In 20!

I'm in my pj's...

You better run then! See ya!

Lee put on a little black dress Roger gave her for their 4th anniversary, grabbed her fur coat and left.

At 11pm, Lee was parked outside Alexander's house waiting for him.

C'mon grandpa! The night is waiting for us!

Alexander laughed and rushed the pace and entered the car. She left right away.

They drove for a couple of minutes when they found a bar.

The lights were low, and the music was really loud and in style. Lee and Alexander left the coats at the cloakroom and she dragged him directly to the bar.

Two double shots sir! She yelled.

Lee looked at Alexander and both downed the shots at the same time making disgusted faces right after.

Uf, that was strong... Alexander said.

Alexy, promise me one thing! You will never leave me!

Alexander sighted noticing that that double shot was not the first alcohol drink entering Lee's body that night.

And it wasn't indeed, before calling Alexander, Lee sat on the floor by the mini bar Roger left in the living room. In one hour, she cleaned up 2 bottles of vodka and 1 of wine. She was definitely tipsy.

Lee... You know I couldn't leave you even if I wanted to...

Yes! But promising isn't enough... You have to do it!

And I will!

Lee hugged him.

If you left me too, I don't know what I would do...

Both ran to the dance floor and danced the night away. And drank too.

They really had the night of their life's.

By 5am, Alexander and Lee were sat in the street by the entrance of the bar.

You know, when you told me you and Roger broke up, I thought I finally had a chance with you! Both laughed still really intoxicated.

I sometimes wished I didn't refused you when you told me you liked me... Maybe we would be happier together!

Alexander looked at Lee surprised. He really didn't expect Lee's comment.

They stared into each other's eyes and smiled. He got closer to her. Breathed deeply realising what was about to happen. He leaned closer and pressed his lips against hers.

He had dreamed about that moment for a long time since he met her. And it was everything he imagined and more.

They separated from the kiss and the next thing they know, they were in Alexander's flat.

Alexander and Lee stumbled across the apartment making out, trying to find their way to his bedroom.

When they did, Lee took over and pushed Alexander into the bed and unbuttoned his shirt pulling it off and throwing it away.

Lee unzipped, with difficulty, her dress and let it down exposing her black lace lingerie. Alexander gasped looking into Lee's body.

Both were drunk with alcohol and adrenaline.

Alexander undid his pants while Lee sat on his lap kissing his chest.

Roger was skinnier than him, but Lee didn't care, apparently.

Alexander tried to rolled them over, but Lee stopped him.

I'm the boss here... She whispered into his ear, contributing to the boner that was already visible on Alexander.

*******

Lee stand her torso and took off her bra and grabbed his hand placing them over her breasts.

Alexander, that was only wearing his boxers, was going wild with the riding movements that Lee was doing on his length.

Lee stopped abruptly and got up going into the bathroom.

Take off your boxers! She yelled.

Lee got back from the bathroom with a condom.

Why do men always put the condoms in the same places... Put this on!

Alexander hurried putting the condom on and Lee got on top of him again.

Are you ready? Lee looked at his eyes.

Couldn't be more ready!

Lee kissed him slowly and Alexander placed his length in her. She parted her month into the kiss.

She began doing up and down movements and start gaining rhythm.

Fuck! Alexander shouted.

____________________________________________________

uhhhhhh, does this seem like a good idea??