Chapter 39

A year has passed. It was now September 1975. Lee and Roger had been together for 4 years.

For her 24th birthday, Roger bought a house for them in Kensington. He had been saving up since the first Queen album dropped to buy a real house for the two of them, like he said to Lee when he showed her the house and she didn't believe him.

Lee didn't find a job on her field, but she did get signed into a modelling agency. She found this agency on the newspaper and decided to give it a try. Deaky and Roger supported her in this new journey, going with her to various stages of hiring.

Alex and Brandon moved to the US when Brandon got a job in California. Maddie and Luc still lived in France and Lee haven't met him yet, but she really looked forward on doing so. Alexander left Rosie's diner right after Lee and Roger moved to Kensington and found a job in London where he lived with his dog, Pearl. Lee and him still talked very often, mainly through the phone.

When Roger was at Ridge farm recording the next album, A Night at The Opera, she felt really lonely. All her friends were far away, and she was alone in a big house with nothing to do. She spent the summer travelling to London to visit Alexander and writing, a hobby she found very therapeutic and that she enjoyed. She mainly wrote about how she felt, how lonely she was feeling and her relationship with Roger.

The paparazzi always followed her, but she learn how to ignore them, and once she was just starting her modelling career, Lee didn't have a lot of jobs and paparazzi always caught her with Alexander, so she started to make headlines. Most of them calling Lee a swindler and accusing her of living at Roger's costs and cheating on him.

Of course, none of that was true, Roger knew it, so no one cared about those headlines.

After the month that Roger spent on Ridge farm, he only needed to go to the studio occasionally. By September Lee started to get called to do photoshoots for smaller brands and she started to make money.

Roger? Lee said closing the big white door behind her.

In the kitchen! She heard him say.

Lee made her way to the kitchen and greeted him with a kiss.

How was your day, top model?

I'm not a top model! I don't do runways...

Yet! Roger pointed.

No! I will never do them! I can't even walk normally the more in five-inch heels... No... I'm fine doing small shootings!

Okay baby... But you will not just do photoshoot for small brands... With that pretty face of yours, soon you will be modelling for Chanel, Dior... He stopped  to try to think about more brands.

Roger stop! Lee laughed while he hugged her.

Yves Saint Laurent! Roger started to tickled Lee.

Stop! She laughed harder.

She didn't know at the time, but Roger was right.

________________________________________________

uhhhh i'm excited!!!!

also, happy 39th chapter!! Brian May should be proud