Chapter 29

As Lee predicted, yesterday's events were on the gossip column.

A rageful groupie? Seriously?

The headline was followed by a photo of her facing the paparazzi with disgust.

I must say, you look really sexy... Roger said looking at the photo.

Roger, please...

Sorry love...

Lee, just keep calm, in a few weeks no one is going to remember anything... Alex said.

The three were having lunch in Lee and Roger's apartment when they found the article.

Oh look! "The self-promoted manager vented towards a journalist when confronted about the relationship with the drummer of the rising band." What the actual fuck!? Self-promoted?

These people really have an ugly personality! Alex grabbed the magazine from Lee's hands keeping her from seeing more of the piece.

Baby, don't bother yourself with those wankers... You know the truth, I know the truth, the band knows and your friends too! That's the people that matters. Roger said while his hands were on both sides of Lee's face.

I know! But when I decide to pursue my real career, my future bosses can and will judge me by this...

Lee... just keep doing your job and living your life! When the boys go on tour, the media will see how wonderful your work was and they will forget this and praise you! Alex comforted her.

Yes, Alex's right! Let's just forget these mediocre people and enjoy this!

Lee assented and knew they were right, but it was hard for her to forget all the names people call her not only on magazines but on the streets too. They really hurt her because they only see the fact that she's Roger's girlfriend and not the work she have made with the band.

26th July 1973

It was Roger's birthday, and even though both them were very busy with the upcoming tour and the recording of the next album, both managed to get the weekend off so that they could go aboard. But until that, his birthday party was that night and Lee was stressing about what to wear.

Baby don't worry about that! Just go normal!

No! Freddie said we needed to go all dressed up and I don't wanna look like a bum!

You never look like one... Well I like that one! The red one!

The one Roger was talking about was a red silky mid-length dress with a little bit of a cleavage.

Yes! It was actually Freddie's gift for my birthday! I haven't worn it... Lee looked at it remembering how in love she fell when she opened the bag Freddie gave her and saw the dress. It was perfect.

Now put the damn thing on, and let's go for once!

___________________________________________________________

i think i'm going to post 3 chapters today bc they area kinda small!!