Chapter 79

Lee haven't been in London a couple of months, since the releasing party of Queen to be exact.

She was on the passenger seat of Alexander's car watching the old buildings London had. She missed it. But she prefer quiet Scotland a million times.

We're here! Alexander announced while parking the car right in front of Rosie's.

Wow it looks the same!!

I'm starving! Shall we?

Lee jumped out of the car and waited for Alexander on the sidewalk. They entered the diner with Lee holding onto Alexander's arm.

-

It was a chilly day in London, like always, and the winter was almost over, and spring was approaching.

Anita, Brian's girlfriend, was doing some shopping in Kensington when she spotted a girl very similar to Lee. The couple entered a diner and Anita remained looking at them. It was Lee indeed.

Anita and Lee only knew each other for short years since she starting dating Brian during the time Lee and Roger were apart, but they always chatted, and Anita was really sadden when Lee lost her baby.

The woman kept looking through the diner's window, observing Lee and her date. She had met the man on some occasions but never really talked that much.

She saw the couple laugh and ordering. They were touching hands and looking at each other with so much love that Anita was sure they were dating.

Good for you girl... Anita said in low voice.

-

August 1990

Maddie and her husband Luc, along with their 3 year-old daughter Adelaine, were visiting Lee in Scotland.

Lee and Alexander started dating around the time they had the date at Rosie's diner. She realised how dumb she had been for not seeing how great Alexander was and how good he was for her.

That day, during the dinner, Alexander proposed to Lee and she responded yes very emotionally.

-

Hello!

John? This is Lee!

Lee! Oh my god! I haven't heard from you in such a long time! How are you?

Great! I'm sorry I haven't been calling... It's been crazy here with the harvests! And you? Is everything alright?

Yes! The kids are amazing and Veronica too! Freddie though...

How is he holding up?

He's getting weaker and weaker... It really hurts not being able to help him...

I'm sad to hear that... You need to stay strong and be at Freddie's side! He is going to get through this!

I really hope so... And you? Do you have any news?

Well, I do actually... that's why I'm calling you!

Then go ahead!

Lee paused to create suspense.

Lee! Tell me!

Me and Alexander are getting married!

What? Deaky almost choke. I didn't even know you were dating!

Yeah, we started dating in the beginning of the year and didn't tell nobody really!

I'm really happy for you! Do I get to be invited for the wedding?

Thank you! Of course, you dummy! And I want you and Veronica to be my godparents!

Really? We'd love to!

I'll send you a formal invite with all the info!

Okay! You really are happy, aren't you?

Yes, I am! I think I found my John Deacon!

There's nothing like the original but I think Alexander's okay! He laughed.

Lee and Deaky said their goodbyes.

He truly was happy for her.