Chapter 10

Roger and Lee went to the bar that was improvised opposite to the stage.

Lee, first of all I want to apolog- Lee cutted him of.

No. I don't wanna hear any more apologies. I wanna know what was going on on your stupid little mind. Lee responded sipping on her beer.

Okay... The girl you saw was Jo, my girlfriend... We've been dating for 3 years now. But I started to lose interest but didn't want to break her heart by breaking up with her. But then I met you and I felt an instant connection and I knew it was time to break up with her. We started going out and Jo started to get suspicious. That day that we were supposed to go to Hyde Park, I broke up with her. We fought and I left the house to go meet you, but she followed me. She asked if I was waiting for someone and if I was cheating on her and she was making a huge scene and just to make her go away I told her I was supposed to meet Brian to discuss some band stuff. But then she saw you and put 2 and 2 together and went home.

Lee paused, and finally spoke.

And how do you think that all that make me feel?

Roger didn't know how to answer.

How do you think I feel for being a person someone cheated with just because they didn't have the balls to end the relationship?

Lee... I'm so sorry... The last thing I wanted to do was to hurt you!

Hurt me? What about your girlfriend? Did you think of her? How being cheated on must feel? You must be apologising to her! Is to her that you own all the explanations...

And I apologised to her and made every explanation! And everything is done now. We broke up, for good!

Lee put her bag in her shoulder and started to make her way out.

Good. Now you are a free man, able to sleep with the girls you want and not feel any remorse!

But the girl I want is you!

Lee stopped, not turning around to face Roger. She couldn't. If she did, she would be doomed.

But what she didn't know is that she already was.

_____________________________________________________

Yikes, am I right?

Hope you enjoy these two little chapters!