Chapter 8

I swear to God, the next time a flower boy knocks in our door... Heads will roll! Shouted Alex after closing the door with a flower bouquet on her arms.

Are them from Roger?

Of course, they are! Who else sends a thousand bouquets of Camellias to apologise instead of coming here and do it in person? Just that rat Roger!

Roger had been sending bouquets of flowers the past month after Lee heard the fight between him and his supposed girlfriend.

He is no rat, Alex... Maybe I should meet with him like he asks to...

Oh no! Alex run to the sofa were Lee was laying. No, you are not going soft on me! The man was kissing you and holding your hand while he had an all other girlfriend at home...

I know Al, but I think it's time for this to be settled, give him a chance to explain everything...

Explain what? He was cheating on his girlfriend with you, Lee... Are you even listening to me?

Frustrated, Lee got up and started walking back and forth.

Okay, Lee... Sorry, I lost myself... But I just don't want to you to get more hurt...

I know Alex, and I'm grateful for you looking after me but... he deserves a chance to explain himself...

Alex breathe deeply.

You're right, a rat still is a living being...

The last sentence made Lee laugh. Alex always made things better with her humour, a true friend.

As Lee got out of her Statistics class, she passed the College Moral where the students could advertise anything. The moral had a little bit of everything; flyers for workshops, advertise for tutors and announcements for amateur bands. Lee never payed to much attention to it but as she walked through it, she noticed a familiar man.

Deaky?

The man turned around. Lee!!

God Deaky, I always forget we go to the same college, what are you doing?

Deaky laughed showing his tooth gap.

Yeah, doesn't help the fact that our departments are in opposite ends! I'm just putting up some flyers for Queen!

Queen? Another concert? God you guys never stop! Lee accept the flyer that Deaky handed her and noticed the new logo.

Wow, this logo... Who designed it? It's incredible...

It was Freddie, it's a conjunction of our zodiac signs. The crab for Bri, the two fairies for Freddie and the two lions for me and Roger. Deaky stopped talking abruptly as he said the word Roger.

The concert is this Saturday, in the auditorium here. You should show up... We miss you...

She knew what he meant. But thought it was a good idea as she wanted to talk to Roger.

Yeah, I'll make an appearance! I'll bring Alex too!

Sweet! Deaky looked down at his clock. Shit! Lee, I must go! See you Saturday!

_______________________________________________

Wow, imagine going to the same college as John Deacon! Anyway, how are you enjoying this story? Tell me all about it!

See you next week!