Chapter 50

Lee woke up with a dreadful headache and in a strange sleeping position.

She faced away from the window where the light was blinding her. While turning away, she noticed a figure next to her. Oh no... She looked around not recognising the room she was in. Oh my god! She realised where she was.

She stood up and looked to the sleeping figure next to her.

Oh my god! She shouted.

Alexander, that was sleeping next to her, woke up immediately.

What... What happened? He asked confused.

Lee got up from the bed holding onto the bed sheets after noticing she was naked.

Oh no... what have we done...

Is everything okay? Alexander asked putting on his boxers.

Hmm... I think so but... I think we made a mistake!

Alexander made an understanding look.

I'm sorry Alexander... This wasn't supposed to happen!

I know! We were both drunk...

Yes! I don't want to give you signs of anything... I like you just... Not like this!

Alexander got up from the bed.

You don't need to apologise... Can I make you breakfast at least?

Hmm, I don't think that's a good idea... Lee grabbed her clothes that were all over the floor. I need to go Alexander!

Yeah, that's fine!

Alexander guided Lee to the door where they said their goodbyes in an awkward way.

He saw Lee rushing down the stairs when he heard Pearls little nails tapping on the floor going in his way. He got down and petted her.

I think you're going to be the only lady leaving here for now! Pearl tilted her head with her tongue out. Alexander giggled.

-

Stupid, stupid, stupid! Lee shouted while driving back home. What do you have on your head?

She parked the car in the driveway when she noticed Catherine's car parked there too. Oh shit!

Catherine!

Good morning Lee! I see you didn't spent the night home resting, like I told you so...

Good morning! Yes, I'm so sorry! It won't happen again! I just needed to go out to relax a little and...

Let's save the details for the lunch my dear! Catherine interrupted Lee. I have great news for you!

Really? Get in and I will make us some tea!

Lee and Catherine went straight to the kitchen where Lee started to make the tea and some toasts.

So, tell me! What are the great news! Lee said bringing the toasts to the table and sitting down.

I'm arranging a tour for you!

What? I'm not a singer...

Yes, I know! She laughed. What I mean is, your gonna do a series of photoshoots in different places!

Oh! So, like a road trip!

Yes... But like, around the Europe...

Around the Europe? She choked on her tea.

_________________________________________________________

who doesn't like a road trip, am i right?