Chapter 67

ATTENTION: there is a smut scene towards the end of this chapter, i marked it with ***** at the beggining and the end of it so, be aware if you are sensitive!! enjoy!

________________________________________________

After Lee and Roger got together, Lee started writing again. She never really stopped but with Roger she felt the inspiration would fluid through her. Lee would write small poems or simple sentences.

Lee would take her little notebook everywhere, to every photoshoot and fitting.

In other hand, Roger was writing songs one after another. So many, he would play them in the studio just for fun.

On February 1987, Roger rushed into Lee's flat, they were sharing it for the past months.

He ran through the apartment looking for Lee until he found her in their room and jumped into the bed.

Roger! Oh my god! Be careful! Lee almost fell off the bed.

I'm sorry love! I'm just so excited! Roger kissed her all over the face.

Okay Rog, but you're wetting me! She laughed.

Oh, that's for later sweets... Lee rolled her eyes with an amused smile.

Tell me!

I'm recording an album! He smiled.

Solo?

No! In a band!

I'm confused love... Lee raised an eyebrow.

Me and Spike are forming a band with some lads from the studio!

That's so exciting! She seated herself straight.

It is! I think it's good to work with other people, don't you think?

Yes! Absolutely! But you've been working with the boys for some many years...

I could never leave the boys, but I think it's good to work with other people!

100%! I will be here with you for this new journey! Lee got closer.

Thank you, baby! He kissed her.

You don't have to thank me...

No, but it's because of you I can do this, you inspired me so much to write so many songs I had to go I make another band to sing them... Lee laughed.

Don't be silly!

They kissed. Roger broke the kiss and opened the duvet and went underneath it where Lee was.

Now... Let's get to that thing about the wetting! Roger smirked.

You dirty old man! Lee slapped his arm.

You love it!

Roger started kissing the crook of Lee's neck sending shivers down her spine. Lee placed her hand on Roger's chest and felt his heart. It was beating fast. He loves me...

He rolled her in a way that he was on top of her. Quickly, he took his sweater off showing his slim fit.

Lee was only wearing her navy blue nightgown with lace around the cleavage.

So sexy... Roger said taking off his trousers.

*****

When he finished, Roger got back on top of her putting his hand underneath the gown travelling upwards.

Lee's hands massaged Roger's back going up and down. He began kissing her chest, going down.

When he got to her tummy, Lee's back arched in pleasure.

Let's take this thing off... He mumbled helping Lee taking off the gown.

Right after, he took off his boxers and spread her legs wide, admiring the view.

Lee just wanted Roger, quickly, so she pushed his arm causing him to fall on top of her.

Alright miss! He brought her knee high and pressed his member against her. After a minute of her adapting her walls to him, Roger started making motions against her and Lee's head dug deeper into the pillow.

Roger hands were all over her body, appreciating every detail of her. Even though they were older now, every time they slept together, they felt they were in their 20's again. Young, free and careless.

When he started to feel he was on the edge of becoming undone, Roger pressed his head harder against Lee's neck, making her feel such heat, she was feeling hopeless too.

Shit! Roger yelled at the same time Lee moaned.

*****

Roger fell on top of Lee in exhaustion, still having his length inside of her.

After a couple of minutes, Roger rolled over and Lee cuddle to his side.

The Cross... Roger said.

What?

The Cross! That's the band's name!

Lee laughed.