Chapter 11

Lee and Roger didn't talk for almost 3 months now. She attended multiple concerts but only chatted with the boys, not with Roger though, she didn't want to have anything to do with him.

The person she was most close with now was Deaky, attending the same college and living only two blocks away from each other, Lee and the bassist spend many afternoons in the coffee bar chatting or studying.

So, you're sure I should go to Veronica's house and asked her father for his permission for her to come to one of our concerts? Deaky asked really nervous.

Deaky and Veronica have been dating for 6 months now, and he really wanted for her to go see him play, but her parents were reluctant because they thought the band was full of none sense and it didn't help Freddie dressing in such suggestive clothes. So, Lee had been helping Deaky in convincing him in, instead of asking Veronica if she wanted to come, to ask her father if she could come, since Deaky already knew his girlfriend wanted to go.

Yes! He would see that this is really important for you and you want to her to be part of it, since she is really important for you too. Am I correct?

Oh, 100%. I really like Veronica. I can't see myself with anybody else. She is like... the ying to my yang...

Jesus Deaky, that was so cheesy!

Deaky's cheeks turned red instantly. But Lee understood, she once was a fool in love.

Okay, I'm going now to Veronica's house! Said Deaky getting up from his chair almost turning it over.

What? Now?

Yes! If I don't go now, I don't know when I'm going to have the courage to do so!

Deaky started walking towards the exit of the campus but stopped and turned around.

Can you come with me?

Lee was already expecting him to ask her to come. Deaky was a little baby and needed support.

-

Okay... here we are...

Deaky was in front of Veronica's house, looking directly into her door. Lee was on the side, so she was hided by the little trees in the front door.

Deaky! Knock!

Deaky faces the door for one more minute and all of the sudden he knocked the hell out of the door. Oh my god, he is gonna bring the door down!

-

Oh my god, I can't believe I just did that! Deaky ran to Lee in pure excitement.

You did it Deaky! You faced the beast and got the girl to come see you play!

He was euphoric, looking like a little kid.

Thank you so much Lee! If it wasn't for you, Veronica probably would never see me play!

Don't be so dramatic! The friends laughed.

For it to be perfect, you should come too! Freddie is planning a party after the show on Friday and I think you should definitely come!

Oh, I don't know Deaky... the concert I'll be there for sure, but the party...

C'mon, don't say no because of Roger!

I wasn't even thinking about him...

Yes, you were! What could be the other reason for you not to come?

Lee blushed because he was right. She didn't wanna come because of Roger, she didn't wanna see him. He probably will be spending the night with girls all over him and she was not having it.

Okay I'll go! Deaky sheered. But only because I wanna support you and Veronica!

Sure it is...

___________________________________________________________________

I hope you liked this little chapter evolving more of Mr. Deacon!