Chapter 3

Hi, hum... I was passing by and decided to visit and see if you were okay... Roger was starting to think that maybe it was a little psycho of him to show up in her flat. But maybe I'm bothering you... so... I see you look fine... so... I should get going... pathetic Roger.

No! I mean, thank you for coming... hum... do you wanna come in?

Roger's face light up and shook his head accepting her offer.

Do you want anything to drink? Or eat?

I'll be good with a coffee!

Lee prepared the coffee while Roger got comfortable in the sofa.

With two coffee mugs in hand, Lee seated herself next to Roger.

So... let me ask you... how do you found my address? Asked the girl handing over one of the mugs to Roger, touching his hand by accident.

Hum, yeah... you must think I'm some kind of stalker but since you last night said you went to Chelsea College...

I never said I went here. Lee was very intrigued by how the boy found her.

Okay yeah, I supposed you went here so I fired my shot. Roger was visibly embarrassed and just wanted to run away.

Lee laughed while she tried to cold the coffee. So, you went on a hunt to find my flat, is that right?

Yeah, basically... I must say it took me a long time to find someone named Lee in the posters by the entrance of each building... Responded Roger as he scratched the back of his head in embarrassment.

But a figured Leslie Santos was pretty close to Lee so... here I am!

Lee was impressed by the boy's effort to find her. As she went to drink her coffee her eyes got stuck in his eyes. What do you want from me...?

So, hum... started Roger trying to break the tension. Leslie Santos? That's not a British name, is it?

No, it isn't... Portuguese in fact. My father was an emigrant!

Lee? Who you talking to? Spoke a sleepy Alex as she enters the living room rubbing her eyes. Oh, hi...

Alex... This is Roger... From last night? Do you remember?

Ah yeah, I remember... The drummer right?

The drummer?

"I heard that since he is higher than the rest of the band, he can see all of the room so then he picks the most gorgeous girl that he can spot on the crowd and takes her backstage! And I'm telling you Ally, is going to be me!"

He is the drummer that take girls backstage... is that why he's here? To blame me for not getting laid last night?...

Hum, yeah... That's me... The drummer. Roger was clearly nervous as he saw Lee's face getting thoughtful when she heard that he was the drummer. Well, I should get going... I see you are better so... keep safe! The boy rushed to the door almost running.

He is very handsome! Said Alex with a sneaky smile on her face.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone! How are you doing? Here is another update! Things are starting to get interesting...

I'm currently writing the Chapter 43 and let me tell you... You are not ready for whats to come!

Anyways, hope you enjoy the next chapters that consist on Lee and Roger getting to know each other!

Please if you read these chapters, vote! And comment what do you think is going to happen int he next chapters!

See you next week!