Chapter 42

After Roger ended the Night at the Opera tour in April 1976, he decided to go with Lee in a vacation so she could take her mind of off things.

She's been working a lot, Roger assumed she refuged herself in the work in a coping way of dealing with her parents death, but Lee just kept accepting everything the agency propose to her, making her work like crazy. She didn't eat straight, and her weight dropped a lot.

Roger convinced her in taking the month of June and July off so they could go on a vacation and relax a little.

Alright lads! I have to go pick Lee and go to the airport! Roger said packing his things.

How is she? The other day Veronica told me she saw her, and she looked really thin... Deaky looked worried.

I think she's getting better... Alex talked to her and seemed like she put some sense into her but let's see... I hope this trip do her good!

Where are you two going? Freddie said taking a puff on his cigarette.

South Italy! She told me once she always wanted to go there so... What better time to go then now?

Sounds nice! Have a safe flight mate!

Thank you Bri!

Roger left.

I think blondie is doing this vacation for other reasons... Freddie said.

What are you saying?

Deaky... You need to start to pay attention! Since we started the organisation of the Hyde Park concert, Roger couldn't take his eyes from Richard Branson's assistant...

Dominique? Deaky looked surprised.

Yes... He started making the silliest excuses to go ask her something...

That can mean anything Brian...

For Roger Taylor no, Deaky! Freddie lighted another cigarette. In my opinion, Roger is doing this trip to try and save the relationship with Lee... It's not her fault but looks like Roger is the only one that is putting an effort into the relationship!

Freddie! The girl lost her parents! Deaky raised his voice.

Almost over a year ago! He stopped. I can't imagine losing my parents so suddenly and both at once but... She needs to move on!

God Freddie! Sometimes you can really be an arse... Brian spoke.

Okay I'm sorry, maybe I didn't choose my words wisely, but I really think that this is what is going on... If this trip doesn't go well... Watch blondie get into another scandal! Freddie let out a big cloud of smoke.

-

Wow this is beautiful! Lee said arriving at the hotel. The water is so blue!

These is going to be the most fantastic trip we ever took! Roger kissed her lips.

The couple settle at their hotel room and after finishing, Lee went to get a shower while Roger relaxed at the balcony.

Lee got out of the bathroom and saw the beautiful image of Roger laying on a bed with an amazing view in front of him. She went behind him and hugged him.

I'm sorry Rog... She whispered.

About what?

About not being a good girlfriend... I know I have been a real jerk after... my parents death... and I shut down leaving you outside! I really appreciate all the help you have given me, and I haven't thanked you properly!

Lee, there is no need! You have been an amazing girlfriend... Now and all of the 5 years we have been together...

And you ARE the best boyfriend a country girl could ask for! She kissed him firmly.

Lee spread her legs on top of him intensifying the kiss.

What are you doing? Roger said smirking in between kisses.

Thanking you! She responded against his lips.

Lee... We are in the balcony... Where everyone can see us...

And what about it? Lee opened her white robe slowly exposing her breasts.

Roger admire her biting his lip and started kissing her neck.

Lee begin to undone the lace Roger had on his swimming shorts. He stopped her hands.

Are you sure you wanna do this? I don't wanna rush you...

Just fuck me Roger...

Roger smirked and let her hands go.

The families that were on the pool would never imagine what was going on on the balcony of the fifth floor of the hotel.

_____________________________________________

what is actually going on with lee and roger?