Description/Trailer/AUTHOR'S NOTE

Edit October 23rd 2020:

Hello! Thank you all for liking this story so much but it's SO BAD haha. 

I wrote this right as I was starting out writing, and it was amazing having so many like it and get so excited every time I posted. It gave me such amazing confidence and it was what pushed me to consider writing professionally. I'm not there yet but I think I will be someday. :) 

If you do read this, please know that I was A CHILD when I wrote it at the young age of 13-15 when I was writing this seriously, and I was a horrid writer! It has a ridiculous amount of plot holes and mistakes that I just stare at in shock now whenever I go back to read this monstrosity. 

That being said, I know that creators will always be tough on their work. So if you'd like to read this, then please go ahead. I hope you enjoy it. <3

Description

People always underestimate the powers of one person... But little do they know, one person can change everything.

Roseia Sothaide, the first witch that the Mikaelsons ever turned into a vampire, has made a large difference in their lives. She has been with them ever since the beginning of the 12th Century.

Roseia is like Klaus, a hybrid, but not in his form. She was a witch when the Mikaelsons changed her, and was powerful enough that she was able to keep her magic even when she became one of the children of the night.

When Klaus, Elijah, and Rebekah end up in New Orleans, Roseia is already there, having the time of her life with her best friend Marcellus Gerard. She was happy to be with them again, though it had only been a year since they had last saw each other.

However, Elijah is the one person she wasn't sure about seeing.

Despite her connections with Marcel and the Mikaelson's, there is one vampire that has certainly had an affect on her decisions. And he is a vampire that is incredibly close to Marcel. Diego. The man that was there for her when Elijah wasn't.

Roseia must decide between her friends, and the people that she considers to be family. Alliances will end, lovers will fall, and feelings will arise.

People who knew the pair would say that Elijah Mikaelson and Roseia Sothaide had been in love for 900 years.

They just didn't know it until now.

November 9th, 2015

Recently, people have been commenting how they 'came here for an Elijah story', and how they 'hate reading the parts with Diego'. And, I have something to say about that.

Too. Bad. For. You (Trust me, it was much more colourfully worded in my head, but let's keep it PG-13). You don't like this story, then kindly go away.

I wanted to put Diego in the story, and in the first fifteen chapters, because I wanted Rose to have a strong relationship with an original character in New Orleans (the little gang of vampires in the quarter) other than Marcel. I wanted her to feel at least a little conflicted when Klaus shows up and tries to take over.

If you have a problem with reading just a few Diego scenes, then, once again, go away. If not, proceed.

YES, Diego is involved in this story.

YES, Rose does have a relationship with him in THE BEGINNING.

YES, this relationship will be included in the book.

YES, it will interfere with Rose and Elijah.

Now bye bye. And enjoy!

February 14th, 2016

I made a new and better trailer. :D I hope you like it.

June 16th, 2017

Lol please don't read this story it's unedited and complete shit and I'm sad