Overview

Hey guys welcome to Collided Paths.

Basically this book is going to be in Heaven's pov (Paris and Eastons kid) and Raelynn's pov (London and Kyles kid)

If you guys haven't forgotten there are two of us making this book.

My name is Brooklyn I did Paris's pov and now imma do Heavens.

And then there's Lilly who did London's, and now doing Raelynns.

So basically its been 16 years.

Aspyn is now 17 almost 18 and is a senior.

Heaven and Evan are 16 and are juniors.

Paris did become famous and is now Pursuing her career in singing and she even models from time to time.

Evan is a football player and Heaven plays volleyball.

Heaven and Raelynn were friends at first but had drifted apart and they get closer and reconnect throughout the book hence the name, 'Collided Paths.'

And if you are wondering all the couples are still together, no one has died.

Julie and Wesley have a 15 year old son that they adopted his name is Prince.

Jazzy and Sydney got married and adopted 2 kids, a boy and a girl their names are Tiffany and Wilson. Wilson is 8 and Tiffany is 16.

Fiona still fosters kids. Terrance, Chad, and Ronnie moved out but she still sees them.

Carol got married to a guy named Terrell and they have 4 kids. Lola whose 5, Crystal whose 9, Vivian whose 12, and George whose 14.

Ilani only has one kid, a girl name Alani. She hasn't had the best luck with love she had 5 ex's who didn't last but she did have a kid with one who is in jail for illegal drugs.

London and Kyle got married aswell.

Kaliyah, Serenity, and Trinity are all at UCLA studying and still doing gymnastics.

Blakely and Sam are together. Blakely is pregnant with a boy in which they are gonna name Forrest. Blakely is a stay at home mom at the moment and Sam is a professional soccer player.

Quinton is also a professional soccer player and has a girlfriend name April, they have been on and off lately since Quinton is always busy but their working it out.

And that's basically it. That's how our lives went, and that's how our family is.

XxxParisBesties 🥰