Mom Opens Up

Heaven's POV

After the game me and Evan sped home.

When we arrived Aspyn sat at the table crying as mom and dad argued.

They've never argued before, and id they have they've never done it by us or ever told us about one.

"No she doesn't want to you can't make her not everyone wants to be like you!" Dad yelled.

"No she loves it shes saying she doesn't want to because of you!" Mom yelled.

"Ask her than, ask her." Dad said.

"Sweetie do you want to come with mom?" She asked Aspyn.

"No." Aspyn said.

"See she doesn't want to!" Dad said.

"Well she's coming anyways. I'm sure Evan and Heaven want to as well lemme guess your making them say they don't want to either like your doing Aspyn?!" Mom questioned.

"No they don't want to do it, why the hell would I force my kids to do something they don't want to do like you?" Dad said.

"Their coming." Mom said.

"No were not. We all want to stay and be normal teenagers. Aspyn told me and Evan last night that she's never had so much fun in her life and shes tired of being on the road and plane and modeling and shit all the damn time. She wants to settle down and enjoy her senior year and you can't force her!" I yelled.

"I don't want to go, mom." Aspyn said.

"Our kids love it here. They love school and the sports. Aspyn told me the other day that she want to join track for her last year, ot join a club. She wants to have sleepovers, and go to parties, and hangout with friends she doesn't want to lose for a camera, Paris." Easton said.

Mom looked at us. "Is this really what you want?" She asked.

We all nodded. "Yeah."

She let out a sigh of disbelief ad she bit her lip to stop her self from crying.

"What happened yo you? Because you aren't the same Paris I fell in love with." Dad said.

Mom looked at him and I thought she was gonna hit up but instead she gave him a kiss.

She took off her ring and placed it in dads hands before grabbing her bags and leaving, she didn't look back, or say goodbye.

Dad clutched the ring in his hand before he threw it at the wall.

He went onto his room and slammed the door.

Me and Evan sat next to Aspyn at the dinning table.

"What's going to happen now?" Evan asked.

"They might get a divorce." Aspyn said.

"If they do, I'm staying with dad." I said.

"Me too." Evan said.

We looked at Aspyn and she blinked her tears away.

"I'm staying with dad too." She said.

We went upstairs and showered and changed before grabbing our pillows and blankets and huddling downstairs in the living room.

The door opened and out came dad.

"Hey." I said looking at him.

"Hey." He said, sitting with us.

"Are you okay?" Aspyn asked him.

He nodded. "I'm fine."

"No your not you don't have to lie dad." I said.