Lectures

Raelynn's POV

" What the hell was that?" My mother shouted, slamming the front door behind her. 

" What was what?" I questioned crossing my arms over my chest.

" Mom." Kaliyah tried to stop her.

" No. Why were you being so rude?" She questioned getting an attitude.

I scoffed, and widened my eyes.

She was talking about me being rude, really. They were the ones being judge towards me. 

" Are you serious mom?" I exclaimed. " I was in no way being rude towards them. I was sitting peacefully until you wanted to bring me into your stupid conversation." I yelled throwing my arms up in the air.

" Raelynn don't play stupid. You looked pissed off the entire time." 

" That's because I was mother. I don't know if you realize this or not but I don't exactly care for them. Any of them." I added.

" Well your going to have to get over that. They are your family. They've been by your side since day one." 

" No mother. They've been your side. Not mine. I was simply minding my own god damn business, and they wanted to judge me and who I'm with." 

" Raelynn  your mother's right. I understand they had no right, but you still need to learn to respect them. They are your family blood or not." 

I rolled my eyes. 

" Whatever."

I stomped my way up the stairs, and into my room. 

Why in the hell am I the one getting lectured on this. I didn't even do shit wrong. 

I threw my phone on my bed, then reached down to unbuckle these horrible ass heels I was wearing. Tossing them to the side, I pulled my dress over my head and tossed it to the side too. 

I walked over to my closet and grabbed a long t shirt to throw over my head for bed. Before actually being able to climb into bed I walked into my bathroom taking one of my makeup wipes and wiping the crap load of makeup off of my face.

My pours were definitely going to feel this one. 

I turned off the bathroom light, and stopped mid bed to throw my hair up in a messy bun. After that was accomplished, I threw my self in bed pulling the blankets all the way up to my face. 

' And this is why I really don't care for most of that family.' I thought to myself as I drifted off to sleep. 

~~~

I woken by the sound of harsh knocking at my bedroom door. I pushed the pillow over my head, trying to drown out the sound. 

The knocking gradually became harder causing me to jump out of bed, and slam open my door. 

" What?" I asked harshly. 

" Geeze. What's got you panties in a bunch." Kaliyah asked slightly startled.

" Your knocking on my door at.." I paused to look at the clock. " 5: 15 disturbing my sleep." 

" Don't you have school?' She questioned walking right into my room.

" Yeah, but I don't have to be up for another 15 mins." 

" Oh poor baby." She said mocking me.

I rolled my eyes, and plopped myself on my bed sitting crissed cross apple sauce, pulling my pillow over my lap.

" What do you want?" I questioned raising an eyebrow.

" What I can't come see how my little sis is doing?"

" No you can't. Now what the hell do you want?" I asked harsher .

" Last night wasn't okay for both of you guys, but moms right. They are family whether you like it or not." She said plopping down right next to me.

" No their your family. I don't consider them my family anymore, haven't in a while." I answered bluntly.

" Rae stop being so hardhead. Just because you've changed does not make you different from the rest of us. They all still consider you family."

" It's not being called hard headed Kaliyah. It's called knowing who you can depend on to be there, and they ain't it."

She rolled her eyes, shaking her head. 

" Whatever Rae. I'm going out with a couple of the girls tonight you are welcome to join. I'm sure they would love to have you."

I shook my head as I watched her walk out of my bedroom door closing it behind her. 

That bitch took 15 mins of rest I could've had. Well it useless now. 

I got up out of bed and made my way into the bathroom to get ready for another day in paradise. 

~~~

I was sitting in the court yard with my group of friends waiting for school to start. They were all conversing and laughing well I sat there with my head in my arms.

Honestly I was in a pissed off mood and didn't feel like talking. 

Jordon's hand rubbed circle's on my back as he pulled me into his lap.

" What's wrong?" He whispered in my ear.

" Nothing." I said in a low voice as I laid my head on his shoulder.

" What is the dinner last night?" He questioned.

See this is why I loved him. He always knows what's bugging me and ways to make me feel better. So any bitch that wants to call him ugly can, but I love him for him. That's not going to change. 

" Kind of." 

He nodded his head as he continued to rub circles on my back. I lifted my eyes off of the ground keeping my head on his shoulder.

I felt like there were pairs of eyes burning into my head all around me put I just ignored the feeling.

Finally the official bell rang causing all the kids to rush up and into the school with a quickness including my group. 

I was eager to get to class to I could just lay there and not listen to a damn word the teacher is going to say.

~~~~

XOXO ParisBesties