Answers

Raelynn's POV

I survived the last couple of days of school, and it was now Saturday, the day of Chloe's pool party. 

Honestly I was hesitant to go. I was getting an uneasy feeling about what could happen, but I was going to tough it out for my friends. 

After laying in bed for most of the morning I decided to finally get up and get ready considering I only had half an hour until the party actually started.

Getting out of bed I walked over to my closet going through the numerous bathing suits I had. 

Perks of retail therapy, you get to by whatever makes you happy. In my case that used to be bathing suits. 

Key word used to. Now its more of books that I will never read, but always look interesting on the shelf. 

Finally finding one that I liked I walked into the bathroom to change. 

After changing into my bathing suit I threw my blonde locks into a messy high ponytail, brushed my teeth, and threw on a light layer of mascara on my eyelashes. 

Once I was done I picked up my cloths that laid on my bathroom floor and walked them bath into my room throwing them in the hamper. 

Picking up a pair of ripped shorts that laid on my floor I slid them up my lower body. 

I grabbed my phone, and bag for tonight sliding in on my shoulder. 

I skipped down the stairs and to the front door. 

" Woah. Where you going kiddo?" My dad questioned stopping me. 

I took my hand off the door handle, and turned towards him. 

" Pool party. I already told you this." I informed him. 

" Alright. Just make sure you get home safely."

" I'm staying at Mack's." I yelled closing the door behind me. 

If I would've given him anymore time to actually debate that he wouldn't let me. 

Ever since Asher and I have gotten together he's been slightly leery to letting me stay the night there. Especially when their parents are never home. 

I jumped in my car, and threw my bag in the back seat. I put the key in the ignition, and pulled out starting my drive towards Chloe's house.

As soon as I pulled up to Chloe's house it was already in full force. The music and laughter was so loud I could hear it from the front yard. 

Putting my car in park, I got out slamming my door as I walked towards the front door. 

I really didn't want to go through the front considering there was sweaty bodies all around me, but my friends were most likely still camped out by the drinks. 

Walking through the front door I maneuvered through the people dancing and grinding on each, and into the kitchen. 

But as soon as I hit the kitchen door my arm was being pulled towards a different direction. 

I whipped my head around to see who was touching me. 

" What the hell Mack?" I exclaimed over the loud music. 

She didn't answer me but kept dragging me until she pulled open a door that was in the hall, and pushed on the stairs. 

Regaining my balance I yanked my arm away. 

" Sorry. I didn't feel like screaming over the music." She apologized as she closed the door. 

" Okay, but like what the hell are we doing." I questioned pointing down the stairs.