Strange Day

Raelynn's POV

It's been a couple of weeks since homecoming, and things have been good. They've been chill. 

Not much has really been happening. I still have cheer and football everyday after school.

Which by the way football has been amazing. We've been winning all of our games. But the game I'm most excited for is the one coming up soon. 

Both coaches decided that since the team we were playing against was a slightly smaller team, and we wouldn't need one of our players, that I was going to be that one player. Instead of playing the football game I was finally able to cheer the game. 

Which was right on time, because this game there was going to be hella scouts that could help me with my future. 

But in order to do so I'm gonna have to join the practices that will take place this weekend, which didn't bother me any. 

Other than that, that's the only thing really exciting that's happening to me. 

My mom's still gone, Heaven and I haven't really talked other than practice, and Asher and I are officially together but that didn't matter anyway considering we were basically officially before everything. 

Anyways today was Thursday and lunch time. Which meant I only had a couple of more hours left in the day. 

As I had my head laid in Asher lap I heard a feminine voice boom around the lunch room.

"Hey! Everyone!" 

I lifted my head to see Chloe standing on a table in her high heels. Honestly for a girl that sprained her ankle not to long ago she sure can still strut in those heels.

Everyone else turned to look at Chloe

"I'm having a pool party this Saturday and you're all invited!" She yelled.

Everyone started to cheer, and clap as she stood with a huge smile on her face. 

I rolled my eyes lowering my head back down as everyone went back to conversation. 

" Are we going?" Asher questioned.

I looked up at him with a raised eyebrow. 

" You really wanna go to that?"

He shrugged. " I don't see why not." 

" Yeah, plus it will be fun." Mack added. 

I sighed sitting up from my position and grabbing my water bottle. 

Unscrewing the lid I finished the rest of the water, scrunching up the bottle placing it back on the table. 

" I guess." I shrugged. 

" Oh come on. You never go to parties." Mack begged. 

" Yeah because I'm more of an introverted person. I like to turn up but I don't like turning up with all those people." I said honestly. 

" Oh come on. Pwease." Asher begged pulling me on to his lap. 

When I didn't answer I felt is his hands make their way towards my sides, slowly tickling them. 

I threw myself back in his arms in a fit of laughter as I felt the sensation radiate through my side's. 

You ever see Kermit the Frog do his like muppet dive when he laughed? Yeah, well that's what I just looked like it this moment. 

" Okay! Okay!" I screamed slapping his chest. 

He lowered his hands holding me in his arms as I sat there hunched over, taking large deep breaths of air. 

Suddenly feeling the urge to pee, I tried to pull myself of his lap but Asher pulled me back down.

" Where do you think your going?" He questioned holding me against him.

" To pee. Now unless you want me to pee in your lap I suggest you let me up." I warned. 

He instantly removed his arms allowing me to get up. 

" Kinky. I like it." Mack said wriggling her eyebrows. 

I looked at her with a disgusted look as I pulled myself up. 

Picking up my empty water bottle I threw it at her face as I walked away. 

I heard her chuckle, but it slowly faded as I got further away. 

I walked down the hall, and to the nearest bathroom. 

Just as I pushed the door open I heard the low whispers of people quieting. 

As I walked in everyone from Heaven's group, and I mean everyone was standing there looking at me. 

I looked around at them all before my eyes landed on something in Heaven's hand. 

My eyes widened as I looked from the pregnancy test in her hand back to her well trying to and the words to speak.

"No I'm not pregnant." She answered before I could get anything out.

"Well then whose positive test is that?" I questioned, pointing to the stick.

Lucia raised her hand, and my eyes softened with sympathy. 

Poor soul. She seems so sweet and innocent. 

I mean I've had multiple pregnancy scares, but I'm me. And also none of those have actually been positive. 

"You better not tell a soul!" Aspyn hissed at me.

I rolled my eyes." Yeah yeah. I won't." I said, "I just came to pee, I guess I'll use a different restroom."

I really really had to piss, but definitely didn't want to be in the middle of whatever was going on. 

I walked out the door. 

As it closed behind me I heard the stifled chuckles of the group causing me to laugh along with them.  

Normally you would think teens would be stressed and panicked about being pregnant, but them no. They almost seemed excited. 

 I shook my head of all my thoughts as I walked in to a different bathroom that was further down the hall. 

Just as I walked in I stopped in my tracks as soon as I see Chloe and her goons whispering. 

Chloe looked at me with wide eyes before shushing her goons.

God everyone's whispering today. 

" God, I just want to pee." I wined throwing my head back. 

They looked at me with a weird look. 

" We were just leaving." Chloe rolled her eyes. 

They grabbed their things from off of the sink, walking past me to the door. 

" Oh Raelynn, should I be expecting you at my party on Saturday?" Chloe questioned with her screechy voice. 

I turned around throwing a fake smile on. 

" Of course!" I screeched trying to match her tone. 

She gave me an annoyed expression before fixing it. 

" Great." She exclaimed opening the door. 

Just as I walked over to the stall door I looked over to see one of Chloe goons Amara looking at me with saddened, and almost guilty eyes. 

I raised an eyebrow at her expression before she rushed out of the door to the command of Chloe. 

I shook my head walking into the stall and closing it behind me. 

I really need today to be over already. 

It's been a strange day. 

XOXO ParisBesties