Pool Party

Heaven's POV

The next couple of days went by quick, everything the same and being repeated on the daily.

It was the day of Chloe's party and I seriously didn't want to go.

I got up from where I was seated on the couch in the living room and up to Aspyn's room, knocking on the door.

"Come in." She said.

I walked in to see her getting ready for the pool party.

"Are we sure we want to go?" I said.

Aspyn nodded.

"But what about what Amara had warned us about?" I questioned.

"We'll be fine she probably just said that because she doesn't want us to go." Aspyn said rolling her eyes.

"Yeah but Amara has never really done anything of that sort. Why start now?"

She shrugged. "Maybe she got tried of us sticking up to her and the other posses." She said.

I nodded.

Could be true.

"Okay well I guess I'll go get ready then." I said.

I began to head out the door.

"Heaven!" She said, and I turned to her.

"Yeah?

"Everything will be fine." She reassured me.

I hope so.

I smiled at her before leaving, closing her door so she can have her privacy to get ready.

Heading back to my room I decided to check up on Evan but then remembered he already left to Kio's house earlier to hang before the party.

So I just headed straight to my room to get ready.

I decided not to shower because the pool probably has chlorine and I'll just shower afterwards when I get home.

I searched for a swimsuit and put it on:

I then put on a pair of shorts and put my hair up in a messy and grabbed my phone and keys on the way out

I waited in my cat for Aspyn.

She finally ran out and got in the passenger side and we drove to Chloe's house.

When we arrived the pool party was already in full blast.

I could hear the music, and laughing, and splashing from a mile away.

We got out the car and headed through the back gate into the backyard instead of going through the front where bodies of people probably were dancing all sweaty and making out.

We spotted Lucia and Cherish on some lounge chairs.

We got outlet drinks and headed over by them.