First FootBall Practice

Heaven's POV

When school was over we headed to the locker rooms to change.

After we changed we met up in the gym.

"Okay let's get started quickly before Heaven has to go!" Coach said.

We quickly did our stretched and warmups."

"Okay so I want all my passers and setters to partner up and work on passing it straight up to your setter and when they pass it up to you and they quickly switch I want you to down ball it to the next person and they just pass it back up and switch and you down ball it and you just keep doing that. I'll be over here working with the hitters." Coach said.

We nodded.

Us passers followed Cherish and Fern, our two setters. Cherish is always our starter setter and when Cherish is in back row they switch Fern in so Cherish can hit back row if needed because Cherish can't hit front row very well but she can back row.

We lined up in a line.

Cherish threw the ball up to Sarah she bumped it up and quickly ran to the back of the line.

I was next, Cherish set it straight up and then down balled it to me and I bumped it straight up to her and ran to the back.

She set it straight up and down balled it to Hannah and she passed it up and ran to the back.

We just kept doing that until coach yelled time.

We then played a quick game and coach helped us with a couple of things like switching. That's one thing we tend to mess up, we always forget to switch.

I looked at the clock and turned to coach.

"Time." I whispered to her.

She sighed.

"Bye Heaven." She said.

"Oh bye!" Cherish said jumping on me and giving me a hug. "I'm gonna miss you so much."

I laughed. "you'll see me later." I said rolling my eyes at her. So dramatic.

She hopped off and I hugged Lucia.

"Bye baby mama." She said.

"Bye!" I said to everyone else.

Coach gave me a thumbs up.

I went to the locker room and I suddenly got supper anxious and my heart started to beat really fast.

I changed into the football stuff I brought: