Falls, and Tumbles

Raelynn's POV

When I got to the school I grabbed my bag from the back seat, and made my way to where my friends were standing outside the building.

" What's up bitches." I shouted getting the attention of the twins, and Charlotte.

" The only bitch I see is you." Asher insulted.

McKenzie reached over smacking her brothers arm.

" Sorry. He's in a mood." She whispered.

" I am not. I'm just stating facts." Asher commented, still looking at him phone.

" Yeah well the only ass I see if you." I shot back.

" At least I have one." He whispered.

My mouth hung wide open as I was about lunge at him, but was pulled back by strong arms snaking their way around my waste.

" Asher, stop being an ass just cause you didn't get yours last night." Jordon said, pulling me into his arms.

Asher quickly looked up from his phone glaring at Jordon before stalking away.

" Hey baby." I whispered turning around to face Jordon.

" Hey gorgeous." He smirked, planting his lips on mine.

We deepened the kiss entangling our bodies together.

" Okay you too. Get a room." McKenzie faked gagged.

I pulled away leaning my back against Jordon's chest.

" Aww what's wrong, mad you aren't getting any." I fake pouted.

" Shut up." She glared.

I laughed at her pulling away from Jordon.

" You know I love you. Don't I prove it on my performance in bed?" I joked, causing everyone to choke.

McKenzie widened her eyes walking away heading inside the school building.

" Ah come on you can't deny it." I shouted, following behind her.

~~~

School was finally over but now it was time for an excruciating 2 hours of practice. I walked through the court yard, and made my way to the cheer locker rooms to change.

I threw open the door to the locker rooms, and walked in to a bunch of girl standing around talking and changing. I hurried to my locker and twisted in my combination throwing my school bag in it.

Opening up my cheer bag I took out a pair of spandex shorts, and a maroon colored tanktop.

I stripped myself of the clothes that I had wore to school, and threw on my practice outfit.

I threw everything in to my locker, and threw the lock back on it before making my way out onto the field where everyone else was.

When I got to the field I noticed almost all the girls glaring over at something on the other side.

" What are they looking at?" I asked Charlotte, who was on cheer team with me.

" Their jealous of volleyball girls." She said starting her stretches.

I looked over to see the group of volleyball girls stretching, and starting their run.

" Why are they so jealous ?" I questioned, joining in on stretches.

" Football team normally has eyes on us well we practiced. Now they have eyes on them. Chloe and her little posy isn't too happy about it."

I rolled my eyes.

Of course Chloe would be the one upset. She likes all the attention on her.

I finished up my stretches then crowded around where our coach stood on the field.

" Okay. So we have a game coming up soon, and we need to be on our A game. Chloe, Linda, Rae, and Jamie I want you guys working on your stunt, while the rest of you are working on cheers." Coach shouted looking at her clipboard.

I looked over to see Chloe and Linda rolling their eyes, as they looked over at me. I smirked then raised my hand to ask coach a question. They wanted to be bitches I'll give them something to be bitches about.

" Yes Rae?" Coach asked, pointing at me.

" In stunts who's flying?" I questioned, with a innocent expression.

" You of course."

I put a devious smile on my face and looked at the duo who looked even more pissed.

They huffed, and walked over to where we were going to be practicing our stunt.

I have a feeling this won't go well, but it was worth it.

~~~

I was on my what felt like 15 attempted at doing this stunt. Not only had I fallen to my ass multiple times, but I also tumbled over my own dam feet trying to get back up.

As I stood my post on top I moved my position into a heel stretch trying to keep my balance as I held it for a couple of seconds. I then tried to move my position to a bow and arrow, almost making it until I felt my base becoming wobbly, causing me to fall to my ass again.

" What the hell?" I huffed brushing off my butt.

" What? It's not my our fault you can't stabilize yourself." Chloe said, acting all innocent.

" Oh you bitch.." I took a step forward but was stopped my coaches voice.

" What's going on?" Coach questioned with her hands on her hips.

I looked at all of the girls, before back to coach.

" Coach Raelynn can't keep herself stabilized, and she's trying to blame it on us." Linda smirked looking at me.

" Your a lying bitch." I shouted.

" Rae that's enough. 3 laps around the track." She shouted.

" Coach!" I shouted trying to defend myself.

" Go or you won't be in the game." She yelled.

I huffed glaring at Chloe, and Linda before starting my laps.

I keep my breathing steady as I took deep breath's in my nose and out my mouth.

As I reached the end of my last lap I noticed Jordon smirking at me with his sexy smile. I rolled my eyes flipping his off, as he enjoyed me being tormented.

Finally I reached the end of my lap and walked back over to where the girls where sanding around coach.

" Alright. I'm calling practice, but I expect all of you here tomorrow right on time." Coach dismissed us.

" Oh and Rae I hope we can keep our temper under order." Coach shouted.

I shoot her a thumbs us as I walked into the locker room, and to my locker.

I quickly twisted in my combination, grabbing my stuff and making my way to my car.

Now it was time for me to tough out this dinner, yay.

~~~

XOXO ParisBesties