Hangout

Raelynn's POV

It was lunch time, and I was definitely in a better mood than I was this morning. I sat at the same old lunch table with all of my friends well we all ate and laughed at each other stupid-ness.

" So what was with you this morning?" McKenzie questioned taking one of my fries.

" It was just that dumb dinner last night. My mom wanted to scolded me for being rude." 

She reached over grabbing another fry before I smacked her hand away. 

" Were you?" She questioned with a raised eyebrow.

" No. I was sitting there minding my own damn business, then they decided they wanted to turn the tables on me." 

" SO your mom got mad at you for that?" She questioned slightly confused.

" Yes. She thinks just because her and Paris are friends mean I have to be besties with the twins." I said rolling my eyes, and sliding the rest of the fries her way.

" No offense and everything because that family is fucking gorgeous but I don't blame you. We don't quite fit in with them and there posy." 

I shook my head in agreement. 

Really it's not even that we don't fit in. In way we are like them. It's just the fact that we have two different lives and mind set to even be in the same group. 

Jordon wrapped his arm around my shoulder. 

I leaned into his chest looking up at him. He leaned down and planted his lips on mine before pulling away with a smirk. 

" Okay so our parents are out of town like normal, so why don't you all come over and we'll have a little fun." McKenzie suggested.

I instantly perked up looking at her with a mischievous smile.

" Will there be the goody good?" I questioned making everyone chuckle again.

" Of course. Who do you think I am" She asked playing it off like I had offended her.

I wrapped my arms around her neck and threw my entire body weight on her. 

"My baby momma." I smirked, placing a slobbery kiss against her cheek. 

She pushed me off of her, almost causing me to end up in the floor. 

" Your weird." Asher commented looking at me like I was a different species.

I stuck my tongue out at him like I was a child causing him to shake his head.

~~~

School, and cheer practice was both over and It was time for me to have some fun. 

I pulled into my drive way and noticed Paris car in front of my house. I mentally cursed to myself as I got out and reluctantly made my way through the front door. 

Setting down my bag I tried to be a quiet as possible trying to avoid any human contact. But of course with my luck that didn't happen.

" Rae is that you?" My mother questioned from the kitchen. 

I rolled my eyes, and walked down the hall slowly walking in the kitchen to face my mom.

" Yea."

" How was school, and practice honey?" She smiled.

" Fine." I answered bluntly. 

" Well that's good. The girls  were just getting ready to head out if you wanted to go." She said taking a sip of her tea.

" No I was going to go stay the night at McKenzie if that was okay?" I asked wanting to make sure it was okay first.

" That's fine. Just make sure you get to school in the morning. Also this weekend we are planning on having a little cookout with everyone, so if you wanted to invite your friends your more than able to."

I shook my head, and gave my mom a quick smile before walking over to the stair case and up to my room. 

Walking in my room I tossed my phone on the bed, and decided to take a quick shower before heading over to McKenzie's house.

Once inside the bathroom I stripped the sweaty clothes off my body, and turned on the warm water stepping in the shower. 

I quickly washed my hair and body then rinsed my body off all the soap. Turning off thee water I grabbed my towel from the rack and wrapped it around my body, wiping the steam off the mirror. 

I heard a knock on the bathroom door causing to scrunch my face up in confusion. Slowly opening the door I peaked my head out to see Kaliyah. 

" So your really going to ditch your sister to get high with friends you see everyday?" Kaliyah questioned with her hands on her hip.

" Kaliyah your here until Sunday. I'm sure we'll have time." I told her rolling my eyes, walking across my room to my closet. 

I stepped in and slight shut the door pulling on my black lace undergarments. 

" Yeah, but your also always with your friends. What's one day not being with them?" She asked through closed doors.

" Kaliyah I'm going to go do what teens do, well your going to look a baby clothes. Two different things."

I pulled a halter maroon top over my head, along with a pair of loose grey sweatpants. 

There was silence on the other side of the closet door before I heard Kaliyah sigh in defeat, stomping her way out of my room. 

I walked out of my closet grabbing my phone and keys of the bed. 

It was officially time for some relaxation. 

~~~

* Couple Hours Later*

I looked across the room at Jordon who held a mischievous smirk on his face. He tossed his head to the side signaling for me to meet him down the hall. 

I waited a couple of seconds after Jordon left to make my way to him. Looking around the room to make sure everyone was distracted I jumped off the couch and down the dark hallway.

Catiously, and slowly I walked down the hall looking all around. 

" Jordon." I whisered.

" Jordon." I tried again.

All of a sudden I was pulled in to a dark guest bedroom with a hand being slapped over my mouth. I widened my eye before realizing who is was.

" Jordon." I whispered/ shouted slapping a hand over his chest. 

He chucked bringing both of his hands to cuff my face. He pulled my face up to his and started to slowly kiss my lips. 

We moved our lips in sync as we moved over to the bed plopping back with Jordon on top. He moved his lips from my mouth down the rest of my body and back up. 

He started making a sucking motion all over my neck leaving what would end up as hickey's later on. 

I bucked my back taking his hair in between my fingers, letting out a stifled moan.

Let me just tell you the best sex is when both of your high as hell, and drunk at the same time. The sensation was just different.

Hell the atmosphere was different.

~~~~

XOXO ParisBesties