Family Love in The Cabin

Heaven's POV

I woke up the next morning and looked to see Kio looking at me.

"Uhm why were you watching me sleep? That's creepy." I said.

He chuckled. "Sorry, you're just too beautiful." He said.

I blushed, thank goodness you can barley see it.

"Thanks.. Creep." I said.

He rolled his eyes. "Come on we gotta get up and eat, and I need to get dressed, get all my things, and we still need to head to your house and you need to finish packing and get ready...." He said.

"Well less talking and let's go." I said.

I pushed him out of bed and he groaned as he got up off the floor.

I laughed as I ran downstairs where Kio's parents where.

"Hey." I said.

"Good morning!" They both said in unison.

His mom just finished making us breakfast which consisted of waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage and bacon.

We thanked his mom as we sat at the table and ate.

Afterwards I laid in Kio's bed as he got ready and when he was done I helped him carry his bags to his car.

His parents had already left to my house.

We threw his bags in and then got in ourselves and headed to my house.

When we arrived everyone else was there.

"We're leaving in an hour!" Mom yelled after us as well ran up to my room.

"Ok!" We yelled back.

Kio started packing my things that I had laid out for the trip and I got ready:

When I was done I helped pack my things.

"The limo is here!" Dad yelled.

We finished packing my things and put it in the limo along with everyone else things and then we all (me, Aspyn, Evan, dad, mom, Kio, Kio's parents, Cherish, and Lucia) got in.

As said Raelynn, Kyle and Kaliyah won't be there until later.

We arrived at the airport and there was so much shit to carry but we had people carrying it to our mothers private jet.

The flight attendant has gotten us all some drinks and snacks and we thanked her.

Time for the 2-3 hour flight.

~~~~~~

We got off the plane and the cold air of Alaska hit my face.

It felt super nice to be honest, I thought it would feel colder since I was used to the Texas heat.