Little Too Much Fun

Raelynn's POV

"Asher!" I screamed as popcorn hit my face, and fell down my shirt. 

For some reason I'm always screaming his name when we are together. Okay, wait. That did not sound right at all. But you immature motherfuckers know what I mean. 

I grabbed a handful of popcorn throwing it at his face, then digging into my shirt to retrieve the popcorn.

As I was trying to pull it out his hands wrapped around my waist laying me down on the couch as he climbed over me. 

" Can I help you buddy?' I questioned with a raised eyebrow. 

He looked me up and down biting his lip. 

" I mean you could."

" Oh really?" 

He shook his head as I grabbed a fist full of his shirt pulling his lips down to mine. 

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he sat his hands on either side of my head deepening the kiss. 

As things started to heat up he sat up pulling his shirt over his head, then helped me with mine. 

We went back into the kissing as he pulled my short of my lower half of my body. Removing his lips from mine he kissed his way down my neck, in between my boobs, and down to my stomach. 

As soon as he hit the lower part of my stomach I buckled my back, moaning a quiet moan. 

He continued to kiss down my lower half and to the inside of my thighs. Working his way back up he stopped at my 'Kitty' pulling aside my black lace underwear. 

He kissed it causing it to throb and become more wet than it already was. I moaned as he pulled away, climbing off then pulling down his pants and boxers. 

After he threw his ants to the side he quickly pulled my panties off throwing them to the side, causing me to laugh. 

He jumped back on top of me bringing his lips back down to mine, as I wrapped my arms around his neck. 

~~~

I lifted my head off of Asher's chest as the sun shined through the windows in the living room. 

I quickly sat up grabbing my phone from the coffee table, and reading the time.

5:30

'Shit.' I mentally cursed picking myself up from the couch. 

I slapped my hand against Asher chest, causing him to jump out of his sleep. 

" We're late to practice." I answered sliding my undergarments' on. 

He quickly sat up looking at the light coming through the window, and laying a hand over his eyes. 

" Fuck." He cursed.

Sliding my shorts on I ran out of the living room and up the stairs to my room. 

Swinging open my door I ran into my bathroom brushing my teeth, and throwing my hair into a messy bun. 

I looked in the mirror at how disgusting I actually looked but there was no time to take a shower. Rushing back into my bedroom I pulled off all my clothes, changing into new undergarments, shorts and a tank. 

Finishing getting dressed I rushed back stairs to see Asher standing my the door with his bag in hand waiting for me. 

I slid my shoes on then grabbed my bags, pulling them up on my shoulder then rushing to my car. 

We both got into the car slamming the door shut. 

I threw the car into reverse then sped out of my driveway, speeding to the school. 

3 mins later, and 15 miles over the speed limit I threw my car into a parking spot. 

I grabbed the bag for football and rushed out of the car towards the field with Asher in foot. 

When we got behind the bleacher, I turned around abruptly holding up a finger. 

" Wait. Let me go in first, then you wait a few mins." I said. 

He raised an eyebrow. " Why?"

" Because if we both roll in there they are gonna know somethings up."

He shook his head throwing his hand up giving me the go ahead. 

Rushing out from the bleachers I sat my stuff down and over to where coach was standing with his clipboard. 

" Ahh Ms. Rae. How nice of you do join us." He exclaimed holding out his hands. 

" I'm so sorry coach, my alarm didn't go off." I apologized. 

He looked at me with a skeptical eye. 

" Whatever. I want 12 laps around the track with a quickness."

I shook my head turning around and making direct eye contact with Heaven before quickly looking away. 

As I was walking toward the field I heard coach yell at someone else behind me. 

" Ahh Mr. Johnson you too. Welcome." Coach exclaimed sarcastically. 

Asher was giving some lame excuse to coach, but you could tell he wasn't buying it. 

Coach looked at everyone as he heard some of the boys on the team being immature with their oo's and ahh's. 

He looked between Asher and I. 

He ordered something to Asher, rubbing his temples. 

I started to run my laps as the rest of them went back to practice. As I was running I looked to my side to see Asher catching up. 

He looked over at me with a smirk. 

" I guess last night was a little to much fun." He said picking up his speed. 

XOXO ParisBesties