The Race

Heaven's POV

After bio we headed to math.

In that class I no longer sit up from with Cherish and Aspyn I sit in the back cuddled up with Kio.

Now you may think, 'I thought you said you weren't gonna move so fast' I meant with kissing, making out, sex, an actual relationship status.

Kio had his arm around me and may head laid on his shoulder and his head laid on my head with my arms wrapped around him.

The teacher never said anything, but students would look and talk but we didn't really care.

After math my next two classes went by really slow until lunch finally came.

I got my food and sat at the table.

"So did you convince her?" Evan asked.

I nodded.

"Convince who what?" Lucia asked as her and Cherish looked at us confused.

Me, Evan, and Kio had to explain everything to them.

"What about volleyball?" Cherish asked.

"The football and volleyball games are on different days so that isn't a concert but basically I'm there for half of volleyball practice and then I go to football practice." I said.

"Oh ok." Lucia nodded.

"Wait so we get to see you in a football jersey!" Cherish said.

I laughed.

"Omg! Wait until Andrew sees!" Lucia said.

"Dayum! Look at Heavens thick ass, show us how its done! Throw it in a circle girlllll!" We all yelled and we started to laugh.

Andrew is such a mood.

Get you a gay friend, They're the best!

"Wait do we start football today?" I asked.

"Oh no but I'll get the papers for you guys later." Evan said.

I nodded.

~~~

After school was over we went to the locker room and changed before heading into the gym where coach was.

She made us sit down until the rest of the team came and sat with us.

Coach cleared her throat.

"Okay so the football team is down a couple players and if they don't have enough football season will be cancelled." Coach began.

The girls whined and complained.

"So Heaven is going to be playing with them since she has football experience and she will only be here for the first half of practices starting tomorrow." Coach finished.

The girls cheered.

"I've never seen a girl on the football team before!" Sarah said.

"Make sure to tell us what it looks like in tbe boys locker room." Zoey said, we all laughed as coach scolded her.

"Anyways today we are going outside!" Coach said.

We all groaned as we got up and jogged outside to the track.

"Get started on your stretches and then get on the track!" Coach said.

We started our stretches.

Cherish scoffed as well were stretching.

"What?" Lucia asked.

"The football team is watching us again." Cherish answered.

"Perverts." I said.