I love you

Heaven's POV

After I had pulled out of the embrace with Raelynn her and Asher began to talk as I went over to Lucia.

"I'm so sorry they found out." I said.

She shrugged. "I was pissed at first but then I thought about it. They would've found out sooner or later just glad I didn't have to be the one to tell people or walk into school with a big ass belly and have all eyes on me and have them find out that way. So in a way they did me a huge favor and saved my breath." She said.

I chuckled.

Raelynn began to head this way.

I gave her a small smile as stopped in front of Lucia. 

" Hey I just wanted to say that I have no Idea how Chloe found out about you. I promise I didn't say anything." She said to Lucia and I looked down at my feet.

" I know." She shook her head. 

We all stood there in silence looking at each other. 

" Heaven can I talk to you?" She asked breaking the silence. 

She looked up from the ground. 

" Sure." I answered.

We walked over to in front of her car out of ear reach of everyone else. 

" Was what Chloe said about my mom true?" She questioned crossing her arms over my chest. 

I looked at her surprised. " You don't know?" I questioned.

" That's why I'm asking you." She said.

Holy fuck do I tell her?

"Maybe you should ask your mom its not really my place to tell you." I said.

"But it involves your mom and I want to know what happened." She said.

I shook my head. "Ask your mom. If she doesn't tell you just call me and we can meet up for lunch and I'll tell you." I said.

"I don't have your number."

We took out our phones and exchanged numbers.

"Bye." I said.

"Bye."

We got in our cars and drove home.

Well actually I went to Kio's.

I was cuddled up with him on his bed.

"Amara did warn us." Kio said.

"Yeah but she would've found a way to tell anyone with us there anyways although I wish it didn't get out I'm just glad it got out now then later." I said thinking back to when Lucia had told me something similar earlier about her whole pregnancy.

"True. I wish they could just shut their mouths though. They always have something to say. As much as I hate stooping down to people's levels I really wanna get revenge on them, ya know?" He said.

I looked up at him and smiled. "That doesn't sound like that bad of an idea."

"Maybe we could ask Raelynn's group to join us?" He suggested.

"We'd be undefeatable." I said.

He chuckled. "Is this like an action movie now?" He said, raising a brown.

I giggled. "I guess so."

He smiled at me. "Your so cute, baby." He said.

I blushed. "Thanks."

He leaned over and connected our lips.

Every time he kisses or touches me it always feels like the first time and it always sends jolts through my body, and the butterflies I feel are immaculate.

His soft, plump lips. I could never get enough of them.

He soft caressed my cheek as he deepened the kiss.

I sat up, never pulling away as I got on his lap and straddled him.

We then pulled away and took off each others shirts and then he pressed his lips back on mine as he unclipped my bra, taking it off.

I squealed as he flipped us over to where he was now hovering over me.

He kissed down my neck, to my stomach and then stopped to take off my shorts and panties.

He then pulled off his pants and boxers and climbed back on to me, positioning himself.

~~~~~

Afterwards me and Kio took a shower together.

I had some of my things here like clothes, makeup, and a couple other things in which I brought over from home or he bought me things which was super sweet of him.

After our shower I put on a pair of my panties and one of his t-shirts which im gonna steal just like all the other ones I took, including sweaters.

"I like when you wear my shirts and hoodies." He said as I hopped into his bed, getting under the covers.

"Me too." I said and he chuckled.

We snuggled up real close under the covers.

He wrapped his arms around me as I rested my head on his chest.

He began to run his fingers through my hair and I sighed.

"I don't know if its to soon or not but we've known each other for years and.... I love you." He blurted.

I smiled and lifted up my head to look at him.

"I love you too." I said.

He smiled and he kissed me before we settled back down and fell asleep.

Hey guys sorry this chapter is kinda short.

Anyways the book is starting to come to and end, just a couple more chapters and were done and we will finally be done with this whole series.

No more Paris, Easton, London, Heaven, Raelynn, etc.

Anyways I hope you guys are enjoying the book.

XxxParisBesties 🥰