Project

Heaven's POV

I woke up the next day excited for school. I know were gonna get praised for that amazing win last night.

I got up to my alarm and went to my bathroom.

I took a quick shower and did my face care before getting ready for school:

I grab my phone, keys, and volleyball bag and go downstairs where Aspyn awaited for me.

We get into my car and I see Evans car isn't here.

Good. He better get up and go to school otherwise he won't be able to play in the football game tomorrow.

We stopped at dunkin to get some coffee and donut before heading to school.

"Hey congrats on the win!" Andrew said, engulfing me in a hug.

"Thanks!" I say.

I look over at Kio and he avoids looking at me, or talking to me.

"Let's get to class." I say.

Me, Cherish, and Aspyn head to our class together.

As were walking I spot Raelynn and her friends messing around in the courtyard as we walk past it.

I still don't like her or her family. They did my mom dirty and no matter what all the "good things" London has done, my mother should've dropped her sorry ass.

That's not my auntie, she isn't even my godmother. Carol, Ilani, and Fiona are. So I have no reason to see her or talk to her just because shes friends with my parents.

We get to class and we sit in our seats.

We laugh and talk as we wait for the bell to ring and the teacher to enter.

"Today we have someone joining us who was switched into this class." The teacher said. "I would like you all too make her feel welcome."

Our counselor walks in and Raelynn trails in after her with a schedule in hand.

What the hell?!

"You can sit wherever." The teacher said.

She looked around and looked directly at me.

Don't you dare sit in the empty seat by us, don't you dare.

I look over to see her sitting on the other side of the room.

"Well actually it doesn't matter because were starting a project tomorrow and I wanna get you guys situated in your pairs today."

"Wait we can't pick?" Cherish asked.

"Nope." She said popping the 'p'. Everyone groaned.

"So... Nora and Will, Zoey and Sarah, Michael and Prince, Cherish and Aspyn......"

I started dozing off until I heard my name.

"Heaven, we'll put you with.... Raelynn! Now get in the pairs." She said.

My jaw dropped and Cherish and Aspyn started laughing at me.

I raise my hand. "Can I work alone?"

"No." She said.

I grunted and rolled my eyes.

I got up and walked over to her slamming everything on the table.

"I hate this just as much as you do." She said.

"That's nice, I don't remember asking all I know is I wanna get this project done and over with and I'm only talking to you if its project related.

She rolled her eyes at me and I gave her a dirty look.

God kill me now.

~~

When class ended I grabbed my things and hurried out the room.

That was the only class Raelynn got switched so thank the lord because I didn't want to deal with her anymore then I had to.

Me, Aspyn, and Cherish walked to our next class.

The rest of the morning went by with a quickness and it was finally lunch time.

Evan didn't sit with us today.

Kio still wasn't talking to me and I hated it but I didn't want to tell him that I liked him, a lot.

Me and Kio were super close, he was my first real friend here and he introduced me to Lucia, Cherish, and Andrew.

We used to always hangout and talk. We literally told each other everything.

But ever since Linda decided she wanted him, things have changed between us two, and he says I'm ruining us.

I mentally sighed as I thought it through.

Should I tell him how I feel and just get the rejection part over with instead of keeping this all bottled in?

"Hey!" Lucia said snapping her fingers in front of my face.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you coming to the football game?" Andrew asked.

"I don't think so." I said.

"What! Why not?" Kio asked, looking up at me for the first time today.

I was startled by his sudden outburst.

I shrugged, and then I looked over at Evan to see him looking at me.

Maybe I should go, for my brother. He went to my game.

"Actually I will." I say.

"Why the change if plans?" Cherish asked.

"I wanna be there for my brother." I say, not taking my eyes off Evan.

I smiled at him and his face lit up and smiled at me.

My heart warmed up and I just wanted to hug him and talk to him, and as twins I know he feels the same.

I looked at Kio and he looked quite upset.

He was probably hoping I'd come and then open up to him, but that's not what I want to do.

I want to be there for my brother and support him, and when we go home, I wanna talk to him, twin to twin.

And then we can have our much needed family talk.

XxxParisBesties 🥰