Drive in

Heaven's POV

*couple days later*

"So have the pills been working?" Mrs. Miller, my therapist asked.

I nodded. "I haven't had a nightmare since you prescribed them to me."

She smiled. "That's good. So our last session will be coming shortly since you've improved.. A lot..." She said.

Honestly it saddened me, I really liked Mrs. Miller, when ever I came to therapy having a bad day we didn't just talk it out, we talked, laughed she asked me about other things other then the nightmares and how I'm doing.

We've gotten really close, she even took me out to eat twice and is a friend to our family now. Her and my mom are really close ever since London left.

I sighed. "But I really like our sessions..." I said.

She smiled at me. "I do too sweetie. After our session end I can come over to your place or you can come to mine and we could talk about anything you want for about an hour or two.. How's that sound?" She questioned.

"That sounds great." I nodded.

After our session I grabbed my things and headed out to my car.

I need to go home and pack because Friday is in 2 days and were leaving Friday to our cabin in Alaska for the ski trip.

Before heading home I stopped at dunkin and got myself a coffee and a dozen donuts for me and everyone else back at the house.

When I got home I walked into the dinning room.

"Hello? I'm home!" I said.

No answer.

I then heard screaming and laughing coming from the backyard.

I go out back and smiled.

Blakely, Quinton, Serenity, and Trinity were here.

I ran up and hugged Blakely first.

My favorite sibling, no offense to the others.

As I was hugging her I realized something.

I backed up and noticed a flat tummy instead of a pregnant one.

"You had the baby? I thought she wasn't due for like another month!?" I said.

"I gave birth early but shes healthy and fine, she's with mom and dad." She said.

I quickly hugged my other siblings and said hi before running over to mom and dad to see mom holding her.

"What's her name?" I asked as I admired her beauty.

She had blue eyes like Blakely, and she already had lots of hair, lots of brown hair like Sam. She had a dimple on her right cheek, and long lashes.

"Amora Berlynn Montgomery. Amora means love in Spanish and Berlynn means bright one, waterfall, or lake." Mom said.

"Awh that's such a cute name!" I said. "Can I hold her?"

Mom nodded and handed me the baby.

She gurgled as her small, chubby little hands held my finger.

I cooed at her and she smiled at me, her dimple made her smile sooooo cute, I'm absolutely in love with her already. My cute little niece, Amora.

~~~~~

I wake up the next day to my alarm. I never got to pack yesterday because I hung out with my siblings and niece before they left.

So I'm gonna have to pack everything today because we leaving tomorrow.