Discussions

Heaven's POV

Lunch finally came. Thank the lord, I was starving.

We walked to the cafeteria and got our food.

It was funny because clueless Aspyn just followed me and got exactly what I got and it was kinda cute.

She followed me to the table where everyone was at.

Evan had decided to join us for lunch today. He usually does since he's so friends with my friends, although I don't necessarily like his friends. They're all pigs.

"Hey guys." Evan said sitting next to me.

Lucia couldn't keep her eyes off of him and I found it hilarious.

She noticed I was looking between them two and she threw one of her fries as me and I laughed.

I picked it up and ate it. "Thank you." I said.

"Weirdo." She said.

"What exactly do you guys do for fun at this school?" Aspyn asked.

"Well there's the school dances. Which reminds me. When's homecoming?" Andrew questioned.

"Isn't it next month?" Cherish said.

"I think so." Kio answered as he pulled out his phone. "Yeah, next month."

"Ohh okay so were all getting ready at Cherish's house like always, right?" Lucia asked us girls.

"Duh." Me and Cherish say.

"Why do you guys ways get ready there?" Aspyn asked.

"Because shes an only child and her mom is amazing at doing nails so that's one less thing we have to pay for." I said.

"Ah." She said.

"Oh we have a volleyball game Tuesday next week and you all better be there!" Lucia said.

"Well of course imma be there. Gotta support my little sister." Evan said wrapping his arm around me.

"I'm older than you." I say, taking his arm off me.

"Only by 3 minutes." He said.

"Well I'll be there." Andrew said.

"So will I, I guess." Aspyn said.

We all looked at Kio who want paying attention, he was too busy looking at his phone.

"Kio." We said, getting his attention.

"Huh, oh yeah. I'll be there." He said.

I squint my eyes at him and snatched his phone.

"Hey!" He exclaimed.

I saw her was texting Linda. I looked over at the girls and saw them giggling and looking at Linda's phone.

I handed Kio back his phone.

"I gotta pee, I'll be back." I said as I get up and quickly left.

When I exited the lunch room I run sprinted to the girls bathroom.

I ran into a stall and slammed it shit locking the door.

I took deep breaths and used my hands to fan my self to calm down and try not to cry.

"He isn't worth it. It isn't worth it." I mumble to myself as I close my eyes.

I back up onto the stall wall and slide down.

I continue to take deep breaths until I was completely calm.

I got up and went to the mirror to make sure my makeup was still fine.