Evan

Heaven's POV

School was over and we rushed to the locker room and changed before heading in the gym where coach waited.

When the rest of the team was here we all sat on the floor.

"Yesterday you guys did great, we have two games next week, we doing against the sharks, and the Widows."

Oh shit, two amazingly good teams. They almost best us multiple times and they get better every year so.

"The widows have a new girl on the team. Kayla Hunchback. She's 6'1, and an amazing spiker so Lucia we will be working on your hitting and blocking and working on your hops.

Lucia nods.

"Cherish, your sets need to be spot on everytime, a bad set makes a bad hit and we cant have that so we will be working on some tricks to sike the team out and higher sets."

"Sarah, and Heaven our two beat passers we will be working on your passing and the control because it all starts with a pass. A bad pass makes a bad set, makes a bad hit, makes a bad game." Coach said.

We all nodded.

"We also need to work on your confidence. Every single one of you in here can jump serve. And Lucia I know you didn't want to risk it but your jump serves are powerful and I need you to have confidence and go for it."

She nods.

"Since were about to be working our asses off all week and next week before the games which are on Wednesday and Thursday, today we will have a chill day. You all got my message in the group chat?"

We all nodded.

"Okay get ready and get your bags the busses are here." She said.

We all got up and went to the locker room. We put our swimsuits on and then our volleyball practice uniforms over it. We grabbed our things and got on the bus.

I knew we were going to the beach and I was excited. Beach volleyball is always fun.

~~~

We arrived at the beach and everyone squealed.

The bus cane to halt and the doors opened.

We took off our volleyball practice uniforms and grabbed the volleyballs and rushed onto the beach were the nets were.

There were 3 nets.

Me, Coach, Lucia, and Cherish claimed one.

It was me and Cherish against Coach and Lucia.

I wanted Cherish because I can hit pretty good and Lucia's sets are better then everyone else's.

We played a couple games and then coach let us go in the water.

We pushed each other around and splashed a lot.

"Hey." Lucia said coming up to me.

"Hey."

"When are you gonna talk to Evan?"

"Today." I answered. "Why?"

"He stopped talking to me after you guys had the fight." She said. "And I know family is more important..."

"Lucia its fine. I understand." I say.

"Ok cool. Help me with him though?"

"I'll try but I can't force him to like or get with someone." I say.

"I know but your his sister, twin sister to be exact. You'll be more help than anyone I know." She said.

I laughed. "I already said I'll help you."