The Business

Heaven's POV

After school was over we headed home.

When me and Evan arrived mom and called me into the office.

I walk in closing the door.

Aspyn and Lucia where in there.

"Hey how was school and practice?" Mom asked.

"School was fine practices were fine as well." I answered.

"Well I called you three in here to talk about the little business. I know I said it would be on an empty lot, where we build it up from the ground, but I found this building not to far away which is perfect for what were trying to do." She said.

We nodded.

"I want you guys to come with Mr and check it out and figure everything out with me." She said.

"Okay." We said in unison.

She shooed us away to get ready to leave.

I quickly showered and changed:

I head out into the limo where my mother, Aspyn, and Lucia awaited inside

"So we have to meet up with this real estate agent at this coffee shop." My mom said.

"And then he or she will show us the place?" I asked.

She nodded.

As the car was driving I was looking out the window and everyone watched as we drove by.

They knew someone famous was in there and they wanted to know who, too bad they would probably never find out.

We arrived at the coffee shop.

We got out the car and walked in, we looked around and spotted this middle aged woman with shoulder length, wavy brown hair with a couple gray streaks.

She was pretty short but not shorter than me, and she had dark green eyes and a couple wrinkles, she wore a light blue blouse, black leggings, and white heels. She had light makeup on as well.

She was actually really pretty for her age, I hope I still look pretty young when I get older, just like my parents.

They still look super young as well.

We walked over and greeted her as we sat down.

We all introduced ourselves and shook hands.

"Hi nice to meet you all. I'm Cadence Trehill." She was actually super quiet, not like shy quiet, she just had a soft voice, and she seemed super kind.

We ordered some English muffins and coffee as we talked.

"So the building is approximately $250,000, I could pull some strings and lower the price but you seem like you could afford it easily."