New Schedule

Raelynn's POV

* Next Day*

" Mack, you bitch!" I screamed, feeling the water run down my back. 

" That's for saying I had gorilla feet." She smirked, crossing her arms over her chest. 

" Oh really?" I questioned raising an eyebrow. 

As soon as she seen my expression her smirk dropped, and her eyes widened. 

" Okay.. Rae. Calm down. We can work this out." She said putting her hands up. 

I opened my arms for an embrace causing her to start running. 

She was a few feet in front of me screaming her head off, earning the attention of some other students. 

I picked up my pace, reaching out and grabbing her causing her to scream. 

As I grabbed her arm I used my body weight to tackle her to the ground. 

Wrapping my arms around her body, I rub my wet clothes against hers.

" God Rae." She screamed with her face in the grass. 

I laughed removing myself from her, and holding out a hand for her to take. 

She laid there for a minute before taking my hand, allowing me to help her up.

" I think you broke my back." She complained, pressing a hand to her back. 

I rolled my eyes at how dramatic she was being. 

Hearing a loud clapping coming from right behind me I twisted around to see Asher standing there with a smirk of his face. 

" Wow that was a good tackle." Asher smirked. 

" Thanks." I smiled.

Yesterday Asher and I were acting like nothing had happened, and I decided to keep it that way. There was no need to keep heat in a fire.

" Nice to know you don't care about me. Asshole." Mack spat, giving Asher a dirty look.

He rolled his eyes, causing me to chuckle. 

" Pipe it you big baby." He insulted.

Causing both Char and I to roll over laughing. 

" Anyway Rae. The guidance counselor wants you." Asher said causing me to sober up.

" Wait, what? Why?" I questioned kind of worried. 

" Hell if I know. All she told me was to tell you that she needs to speak to you."

I examined Asher facial expression, leery of if he was telling the truth or not. 

" I'm not lying if that's what your thinking." He said throwing himself on the ground. 

" Fine." I huffed grabbing my bag off the floor. 

I walked through the courtyard and the huge group of students to the front doors of the school.

I was slightly worried to why the guidance counselor wanted to see me. 

Not that I did anything wrong, cause I didn't. Just the last time I was called into her office was freshman year and she wanted to talk about my grades dropping. 

Which I'm pretty sure my grade have not dropped. 

I walked into the office, and down a long hallway until I come to her office. 

Knocking on the door slightly, I opened it the rest of the way. 

" You wanted to see me?" I asked popping my head in.

" Ahh yes. You can come in." She said pulling her glasses off of her eyes. 

I walked in and closing the door behind me slightly, and sitting in the seat in front of her desk. 

" So what'd you need?" I questioned. 

" I need to talk to you about your grades in one of your classes." 

" What about them? Because I know for a fact that all my grades are fine." I rambled. 

" Rae. Calm down." She chuckled. 

I took a deep breath, doing as she said. 

" Your not in trouble. Actually far from it. Your being switched into a different class." She said handing me a piece of paper. 

I looked at the paper she was handing me. I was being switched into a different Biology class. 

" Why are they switching me?" I questioned.

" Because you need material that is more challenging. Your teacher came to talk to me about putting you in a higher class because the material isn't challenging." She explained. 

" So when should I start reporting to this class?"

" Right now actually." She pointed to the bell that just rang over the system.

" Come on ill take you." She offered standing out of her chair.

I followed her out of the office and down the hall. 

We walked silently until we reached a classroom that was in senior hallway. 

She swung open the door, walking in holding the door open for me. 

I heard the teacher star to say something but I drowned it out as soon as I made eye contact with Heaven. 

'Are you fucking kidding me?' I thought to myself. 

~~~

"I'm going to fucking kill myself." I huffed throwing myself on the bench of our lunch table. 

I threw my bag down under the table, laying my head on Asher's lap. 

He looked down at me with a raised eyebrow.

" Why are you being oh so dramatic?" He asked. 

I closed my eyes, ignoring his question allowing Char to answer for me. 

" She was switched into a class with Heaven." She simply answered. 

" What's so bad about that?" He questioned. 

I shot up out of his lap, looking at him with wide eyes. 

" What's so bad about? She didn't even tell you the worst part. I have to work on a project with her." I shouted/ whispered in his face. 

" Calm down tiger." He took my arms pushing my back into the seat.

" It can't be that bad." He shrugged. 

" Really? She hates me. That doesn't make for a very good thing." I exclaimed. 

" Your dramatic?" He stated with a blank face. 

I rolled my eyes, hitting my head against the table. 

" Why does she hate you anyway?" Charlotte asked, popping a grape in her mouth.

" I don't know, why don't you ask her for yourself." 

I felt the bench next to me shift as weight was taken off. 

" Don't mind if I do." Asher said. 

I grabbed his arms before he could actually walk away.

" I was joking smartass." I glared. 

He rolled his eyes sitting back down. 

No, but seriously. I would love to know why she hates me so much.

~~~

 XOXO ParisBesties