Future Mom

Heaven's POV

Its been a couple weeks since homecoming, since then me and Raelynn turned in our project and we got an A, but we haven't really talked much since the project.

We've been winning all our football and volleyball games and there hasn't really been any drama at all in the entire school.

Everyone's been laid back and keeping to themselves and I hoped it stayed that way.

Oh and also me and Kio officially started dating, he asked me out to go out with me the day after homecoming.

Anyways today is Thursday and right now were at lunch.

"Hey!" I yelled when Andrew threw one of his fries at me.

He laughed.

I picked it up off my lap and threw it  in his mouth whilst he was laughing and he started coughing and spit it out and everyone laughed at him.

"Why are y'all laughing, I was dying." He said.

"No you weren't you were perfectly fine." Lucia said.

"Hey! Everyone!" We heard a feminine voice yell.

Everyone turned to look. It was Chloe standing upon her table.

Oh I forgot to mention, Linda came back, she wasn't at homecoming or anything she just recently came back this week.

"I'm having a pool party this Saturday and you're all invited!" She yelled.

Everyone cheered but we just looked at each other.

Chloe then looked over at us and whilst everyone went back to eating and talking Chloe decided she wanted to come over her, with Linda and Amara following close behind. Of course the posse's always have to be with her.

"Hey guys." She said.

"Hey.." We all said, weirded out by her behavior.

"I really hope you all can make it to my party, even though we haven't been on the best of terms it would be great if everyone was there." She said.

We looked at each other and debated in our heads.

"Ok." We said.

She smiled and clapped. "2pm sharp." She said walking away Linda following close behind.

"You, Evan, Aspyn and Raelynn shouldn't go." Amara said in a warningly manner.

"Why?" I questioned confused.

"Because-" she began.

"Amara come on!" Linda said.

Amara gave us one last look before catching up with her friends.

I looked at them.

"Um so?" I said, confused.

Evan rolled his eyes. "We'll be fine." He said.

Kio wrapped his arm around me and I laid my head onto his shoulder.

Oh I also forgot.

Evan and Lucia have been dating a couple days before homecoming and hid it and we just recently found out last week, fucking assholes.

I looked at Lucia to see her looking uneasy.

"I'll be right back." She said and she got up and left.

I looked at the girls and we all got up.

Kio grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him.

"Where are you going?" He asked.