Homecoming

Heaven's POV

*a couple days later*

The volleyball team and soccer team were the only people allowed to help Student Council set up, mainly because if the fact that were the best teams in the school and our coaches volunteered us.

So for the last couple of school days we've been setting up.

We have been practicing outside lately because since the volleyball gym is the biggest they wanted to use it for the dance.

Me and Kio decided to run for homecoming king and queen and although I told Sarah not to she did it anyways.

Sarah is apart of Student council. Student council does all the dances and stuff and Sarah is the vice-president and she already gave me and Kio intel that were winning by a lot.

Thanks for ruining the surprise for us.

Although we knew we were gonna win.

Ever since he asked me to homecoming we would hold hands at school and sometimes I would sit on his lap and we'd cuddle a lot and people already liked us a lot before because of the fame.

Anyways, tomorrow is the dance and today is the homecoming game.

Today is mine and Raelynn's first game, coach decided he wanted us to go against a team that sucks pretty bad not because there's girls on the team or anything but because if we don't win this game homecoming would suck ass.

Yesterday was super cute though.

Evan has asked Lucia to the dance.

We set it up in our backyard and basically Evan would kick the football and it would explode in the air and spell out:

'Homecoming?'

Lucia said yes and then after that we heard some... Noises, come from Evans room.

I hope they used protection.

Anyways, it was time for the game.

Me and Raelynn were in our locker room, and we were super nervous.

Only our school knows theirs girls on the team no other team does and that's not why were scared we scared to fuck everything up for them and ruin the dance.

Coach knocked on the door.

"The games starting soon get out here ladies." He said.

I started hyperventilating.

"Hey! Hey! Calm down. Were gonna do good. You're gonna be great! Okay?" Raelynn said.

I took a dele breath and let it out.

"Okay." I nodded.

We walked out and the other team and their side looked at us but we ignored it.

The game has started and I put on my game face and did what I do at practice....

Kick ass.

As expected, we won the game.

I was super happy because I was able to get a few touch downs in myself and I was super excited about that.

Our school was happy to have girls on the team, they supported us and we're proud of us and I expected them to hate it and rebel against it. They proved me wrong.

~~~

*the next day*

It was almost 2pm.

I rushed into Lucia's car into the back and we hurried to our nail appointment.