The Sharks

Heaven's POV

*after school*

School was over and we went to the locker rooms to change.

"What's their problem anyways?" Cherish asked me.

I shrugged. "I could care less all I know it they better keep their mouths shut unless they want to end up like Linda." I said.

"Yeah but here's the thing, we've never done anything to them, maybe Raelynn but we have reasons." Lucia said.

We told Kio, Andrew, Lucia, and Cherish the whole thing with mom and London and they don't like then either.

My mom is like a mom to all my friends in which I've said multiple times.

Even though it happened in the last, we don't trust that family. We think London's gonna do my mom dirty again.

We think Raelynn might if we actually try with her.

That's the main reason why I got mad the day me and Raelynn were having fun and then asked why I hated her. I forgot all about it and when she asked, everything came back.

I don't want to get close to someone who has London's genes. I don't understand how Kyle was able to tolerate, trust, and handle London, if that was me I would've been dumped her, no offense although I don't care.

"Well we have a game today so we better forget about what happened and keep our heads in the game." I said.

"Oh yeah we do!" Lucia said.

We laughed. With everything going on we keep forgetting about the games today and tomorrow.

We finished putting on our uniforms and go get two pizzas.

We ordered a medium cheese, and a medium sausage pizza and we ate it the car.

We then go in and sit in the locker room on our phones.

Mine dinged.

Kio: coach wants you to come to football practice until its about time for the game.

Me: ok.

"I have to go to football until the game." I said.

"Oh, ok." They said.

I quickly changed out my volleyball uniform and put on my football gear.

I jog out to the field where the boys where, I spotted Raelynn with the cheerleaders and glared daggers into the back of her head.

"Hello Heaven." Coach said.

"Hello." I respond.

"Okay so today where gonna work in groups. I want the quarter back to work with his wide receivers and I want...."

After he finished we got in our groups, funny how I'm with Kio and Evan.

Me and Kio stand in a little line and Evan is back at the 10 yards mark.

Kio starts running as Evan throws it.

Kio jumps up and catches it and I clap for him and he starts doing a little dance, it was really cute.

It was my turn.

I started running and Evan threw the ball, I decided to jump as well, but higher than Kio to show off, and I caught the ball and landed on both feet.

I did a little dance, but better of course.

"Oh its on." Kio said and Evan chuckled.

Raelynn walk over to our locker room and as she was walking last she looked at me and I gave her an ugly smile before running as Evan through the ball.