Keep it going

Raelynn's POV

I sat up in my bed after waking up super early out of know where. 

Not having to bed out of bed for practice until 3:30 I grabbed my phone and started to scroll through all the comments, likes, and share's I was getting on my video. 

Which really made me light up. I didn't expect it to blow up so much. 

But what made me light up more was the amount of video responses that was taking over my feed of everyone's individual stories. 

I scrolled through most of them watching, a couple but the one that caught my eye the fastest was by the user Heaven Ray. 

Smiling slightly, I pressed on the video, pressing play. 

 "Hi my name is Heaven Joy Rae."

"I recently saw a video of an old friend of mine, Raelynn Faith. I was inspired by her video, her speech and I decided to help spread the word and I hope you all will do the same."

I smiled even more, hearing that she was inspired by my video.

It made me feel some sort of way.

"When I was little I wasn't shy at all, I loved talking to people, I was a very social person. I loved making friends and having fun, and I loved school.

Me and Raelynn used to be close but then my mother wanted me and my twin brother to be in the lime light with her and my older sister. At first I thought it would be amazing, and it was. But I got tired of restless nights and tired of having to be perfect, and look perfect, I couldn't wear my hair in messy buns or ponytails, I couldn't wear sweats or joggers, or sweaters.

My smile faded slightly as she started to talk about her experience with fame.

I always had to wear designer coats, and jeans, and blouses, and dresses and all these expensive uncomfortable clothing. I couldn't be a kid, I always had to act mature, I couldn't play, or goof off, or makes jokes, I couldn't got to the park, and i never had birthday parties with kids my age.

There was always adults there, grown adults and me and my brother and sister had to sit in the corner and watch them mingle in our birthdays.

Whilst being there the grown men there would always look at me and they would always have their hand on my thigh, my lower back, my cheek, my wrist, my waist. I had to worry everyday and have to watch my back because I was scared of being raped.

And even though I was upset, and scared, or mad I always put on a fake smile and went out there to make my mom proud and keep my head up from my brother and my sister."

She wiped away a tear before continuing. 

"I never saw my father, I never saw my other family, Thanksgiving, Easter, Christmas, and every other holiday never got celebrated. I never had the time to make my father one fathers day card because I was too busy working on fame and trying to be perfect for everyone else I never had to the chance to even say I love you to people I wanted to say it to."

"A lot of people out there think rich famous people are spoiled and mean and only care about themselves and money when its not true, not everyone celebrity is like that. People always look down on others instead of bringing them up and I'll admit I was never always nice and caring to people because I was having bad days but that shouldn't control how you treat others."

"Say you were having a bad day because of something silly or small it even something big and you took it out on someone, but that someone is scared to go home because their father is a abusive, that person is scared because they've been raped, that person has PTSD and ADHD and they feel like they can't breath and that they're drowning because no one sees their pain, no ones helping and their scared to speak up because their afraid things will get worse, or no one will care."