Moving?

Heaven's POV

I wake up the next day to a strong hold, I turned to see Kio with his arm wrapped around my waist.

Quietly and carefully, I sit up and get out of bed and head home, texting Kio when I arrived back at my house.

When I enter I hear noises from the kitchen/dinning room area and head that way to see everyone there.

"Hey." I said, and they all look up at me.

"Hey." Dad sad, nudging mom.

I look at them, confused.

"Um, so they told us what happened at that party...." Mom began.

Looking over at Evan and Aspyn to glare at them I see them giving me sympathetic looks.

I look back over to see mom and dad looking at each other, having a whole conversation without actually saying anything.

Going over, I sit in between Aspyn and Evan.

"So what's going on...?" I asked looking at my brother and sister as well give each other confused looks.

Mom sighed. "We moved here to get away from our past, although you can never entirely get away from it, but we wanted you guys to grow up and have better lives and some arrogant little girl at school had to stick her nose where it doesn't belong and mess that up..." Mom said.

"So me and your mother have decided to home school you guys until we can fix some things." Dad said.

"Wait what?!" We yell.

"What about sports!?"

"Just because of one girl!? Are you serious!?"

"Calm down!" Mom yelled.

We all shut our mouths and avert our attention straight to our mother.

"Its not just that. There are a lot of things going on with the schools and with our family and we want you guys to be here but yes you can still do your sports." Mom said.

"But wait, what's going on?" Evan asked.

Our parents looked at each other once more.

"Well, I've been thinking of starting my own photography business down in New York, and some shit went down with your father and some rich guy who wants to steal not only your fathers gym but our home." Mom said.

Our jaws dropped as we looked at one another.

"They can't do that!" I yelled.

Dad sighed. "He a very rich, powerful man, he has his own business that he build up from the ground, he owns many places..." Dad began.

"I hate selfish rich people." Aspyn said. "Always gotta ruin shit just for their needs because their rich and they think money can get them everything and are selfish pricks."

"I hate them too." Evan said.

"We all do. But there's nothing no one can do but him, but he wants it and he's not gonna stop until he has it." Mom said.

"And he's already basically got it, there's literally nothing we can do, no matter how hard we try, no matter what we do he's going to get it all." Dad said, sadly.

Our dads business, our house.... All of its gonna be taken from us.

Why does bad shit always happen to us?

"So were gonna be moving to New York?" I asked.

"Maybe." Mom answered.

"But we like it here, love it here." Aspyn said.

"We know, so do we but it just... Ugh... Its just so fucked up." Mom said, trying to hold back her tears.

"What did we do to deserve all of this?" Evan asked.

We looked at him.

"What do you mean?" Dad asked.

"Something bad ways happens. As soon as something goes good in our life we just get slapped in face." He said, avoiding eye contact, probably because he's on the verge of tears and doesn't want us to see.

"I was thinking something similar. Everything bad always has to happen to us..." I said, my voice cracking.

Aspyn wrapped her arm around me and pulled me close.

The doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." Mom said.

She opened the door and we instantly heard sobbing.

We get up and run to the door to see Lucia, balling her eyes out in our mothers arms.

"Lucia what wrong?" I asked as she let go of my mom and tightly wrapped around me.

"I told them." She cried.

"Your parents?" Evan asked.

She nodded. "They called me a worthless slut and kicked me out." She said.

"You are not a worthless slut baby don't you dare listen to them." Mom said.

Evan, Dad, and Aspyn looked at her weirdly.

"You know?" Aspyn and Evan asked her.

"Know what?" Dad asked, confused.

~~~~

Evan finished telling dad and he sat there, looking off into space as we all sat in the living room.

"Wait. You guys Lucia pregnant?" Dad asked.

Evan nodded.

Dad laid his head into his hands and sighed.

He was disappointed, I can tell.

"You can stay here as long as you like." Dad said, looking up at her.

She nodded. "Thank you."

"What about your brother? Your parents are never really home!" I say.

"He's fine, he's staying with our aunt, uncle and cousins." She said.

"Oh ok." I nodded.

"Lucia can I talk to you?" Mom asked.

She nodded and they got up and left to a different room to talk.

Dad cleared I'd throat. "Do what're you guys gonna do?"

"Keeping it for sure." Evan said.

Dad nodded. "Cool cause I was about to kick your ass." Dad said.

We chuckled.

"Are we gonna tell Lucia about the whole possible moving situation today?" Aspyn asked.

Dad nodded. "Probably. If her parents don't let her back she can just move in with us, we want the best for our grandchild." Dad said.

Evan smiled at him.

I love my parents, they are so supportive and helpful.

I'm glad to call them my mother and father, I couldn't with for any other parents because I already have the best ones.

"What about me and Kio?" I asked.

Dad shrugged. "Kio can come too."

We laughed.

"And Cherish." Dad said.

"Oop- I forgot about her." I said.

"Ooh I'm snitchingggg!" Aspyn said and I glared at get as everyone laughed.

I really hope we don't move, I have a feeling that were not moving but there's always a possibility.

XxxParisBesties 🥰