*Hyun Ryu has entered the chapter*

You let out a heavy and exhausted sigh. It's been a week since James had been staying at your place. He didn't sleep much, he only did after he would throw up blood, or his wings would start so break even more. You decided to stay out of his way.

Today was still also the day of 7's party. He was inviting important people from big companies to the party. He invited you for you to represent the company that you work for that kills and experiments on demons corpse's. And because he wanted you to get over Mammon as soon as possible and hopefully get with his friend, Zen.

You put on a white button up shirt and black dress pants. You put on your black suit jacket and started to tie your tie around your neck. You growled in frustration at you failing to tie a simple tie. Your aunt Jenny walked in your room and smiled at you sweetly. She removed your hands from the cloth and started to help you with ease.

"Thank you, Aunt Jenny." You chuckled awkwardly "I promise, I'll get my own place soon and try to get James out of your way as quickly as possible. I'm so sorry about this entire mess."

"Its ok." Her soft voice slid through the air "I know you try hard, y/n. I know you are a good person. Just go out there, have a good time, and... please.. please try not to punch anyone no matter how rude they are."

"I'll try." You giggled.

She finished your tie and gave you a tight hug. "I know you look amazing in suits, but why don't you try to wear a dress to the next party, hmm?"

You smiled "No. No way." You started to walk out and to the front door, and grabbed your keys to your car. "I don't know when I'll be back!" You said to your aunts and the angel in the house "might be tomarrow, or late tonight. See ya!"

You walked out, and to your car. You opened the drivers door, started your car, and took off down the road.

~time skip brought to you by Hyun being the sexy bastard he is XD~

"Saeyoung!" You called out while closing your car door, seeing you and him arrived at the same time "hey, I made it!"

"Hey!" He smiled brightly while closing his sports car door "lookin good, y/n~ are you this dressed up for Hyunnnnn~~?"

You rolled your eyes and walked by your best friends side "I can look good if I wanna look good for myself, ok? Not everything I do is for someone else other than me."

The cute, dorky computer god chuckled as he saw the albino mans car pull up and park. You groaned, but still chuckled along with the red head. Zen got out of his car and ran up to you two, then walked by your side.

"Hey, Hyun." You greeted the tall and handsome albino man "how's your acting career been goin'?"

"Its been good." He smiled and blushed, then frowned "heard that you went to... Hell. And met... someone down there."

You scoffed "I did, but it didn't work out. He.. me.. It wouldn't have worked out anyways- he's a demon."

The red eyed man chuckled "oh, so uh.. does that mean you're free tomarrow? I'd like to take you to this real nice restaurant."

"What about your job? Aren't you not allowed to be seen with any woman or some drama would be stirred up with you?"

"Yeah, but to be honest, I dont care if I'll be seen with you at all."

"Hyun Ryu!" You smirked up at him "are you flirting with moi?"

"Well, are you flattered?"

"I'll... let you know on that later."

"So, there's going to be a later, hmm~"

"Maybe, don't get your hopes up, pretty boy."

"Oh, I know I'm pretty." He giggled and ran his fingers through his hair "this is the first time you've called me pretty, though."

You rolled your eyes playfully as he opened the door for you and Saeyoung to go in the building. Jaehee smiled at you when she saw you, but then reverted her attention back to her boss's cat he had apperiently brought. You walked over to a corner by yourself and just watched as everyone started to mingle with eachother.

Then, about an hour later, someone called your name.

"Y/n." Zens soft tone whispered into your ear "it's getting a little boring here, how do you feel that just you and me bail out of here, hmm~?"

Your cheeks burned as his hand slid around your waist and pulled you closer towards him. You looked up at him and saw he was a bit drunk, but still very handsome as usual. His eyes sparkled with lust, bringing back memories from Devildom.

"A.. Asmo?" You chuckled and slowly stepped away from Hyun "Zen, you're really reminding me of a demon I knew down in hell. With your narcissism, lustfulness and always being flirty with me? Damn, if I didn't know you at all, I would have almost thought he was possessing you!"

Hyun looked confused for a few seconds. Then giggled and flopped his arm on your shoulders. His cheeks were pink from the alcohol going straight to both his heads, but mainly the one down his pants.

"Come on, y/n! I'm serious here, let's go!"

"Hyun, I can't." You smiled at him and gently pushed his arm off you "ok? Go flirt with someone else."

He began to whine "I canttttt! They'd make a big deal out of it and post it all over social mediaaaaaa!"

"Hyun." You lowered your voice "no, I can't."

"You seein someone?"

"No."

"Are you still not over that demon yet?"

"W.. what?"

"Yup!" He stood up straight "that's it, isn't it? Tell me, y/n. Did you love him?"

"I... i-"

"Its a simple question. Did you? Or did you not? Or.. do you still love him?"

"Hyun I don't.. where did this even come fr-"

"You do, don't you?" He sighed and looked down at you "it's ok. I'll wait for you."

The white haired man walked away and started to drink more Champaign and Wine. Saeyoung walked up to you and handed you a glass of white wine. You took it and chugged it down before he could even bring his glass to his lips.

"Is there any Vodka or Rum here?" You asked your bestie.

Luciel chuckled "you ok?"

You layed your head on his arm and closed your eyes "why do white haired boys like me so much? First it was Mammon.. Then Teglon.. Then Hyun! I mean.. come on! Why me?!"

"Actually, technically..." The man with glasses patted your head "it was Hyun first. Then Mammon, then Teglon."

You groaned and took a bottle of Champaign from a waiter as he walked by and made a toast with 7 "to being miserable."

He nodded and agreed "to being miserable."