Goodbyes

The day before it was time to go back to the human world, it was Friday. You were at the demon brothers house, making sure you had everything that was yours. Getting all your demon killing weapons from your old and rebuilt bedroom, some old cloths. Then you went to Mammon's room to see if you left anything there. With a soft knock on his door, he opened it a few seconds later with an awkward smile.

"Hey..." you said to him "did I leave anything in here?"

"Yeah," he nodded and handed you a D.D.D. charger "here."

You took it from his hands and looked at him for a few seconds before entrapping the demon into a hug. Something just took over you and compelled you to do one good thing for him in case youd actually never see him again.

"W-What are ya doin?!" Mammon stuttered.

You looked up at him, kissed his cheek, let him go and started to walk away. Mammon grabbed your wrist and pulled you back into his arms. You smiled softly and felt him burry his face into the crook of your neck.

"I'll miss you." he mumbled.

You lifted his head to look in his dark blue eyes "I'll miss you too."

You kissed his lips, and he didnt even hesitate to kiss you back. He kissed you like he was starving for even a small peck from you. He slid his hands around your hips, and let them make their way to your back pockets. He pulled you closer, and you let one of your hands slide through his soft hair while the other gripped his jacket on his shoulder. It felt like your first kiss with him that set fireworks off into your stomach, but it was also a sad feeling lingering there, for this would be your last kiss with Mammon in a long time.

You pulled away from the kiss, but didnt step away. Your faces were just a few inches away from eachothers and you wanted to kiss him again, but you had to fight the urge. Mammon retracted his hands to himself, and let you step away from him.

"Go and uh.. get packed for tomorrow, kay?" He said while looking away.

"Yeah, ok." You blinked a few times, and slowly walked away.

"Y/n!" Levi smiled brightly at you while waiting by the front doors for you "remember to add me on Devilcraft."

You chuckled and gave the gamer a wide smile "I will, dont worry."

Then, you walked out the big doors without another word.

~time skip bc I'm trying to make yall hate me a little less now XD did it work yet?👀👀~

Diavolo sobbed like a little baby while handing you your own bracelet that let you go to the Devildom and to your own world. You took it from his fingertips and have him a tight hug, which he didnt wait to return.

All of your friends were there in the castle to say one last goodbye just before you left. All of your supernatural friends, at least.

You had Barbatos help get Diavolo let you go after a little bit of the long hug. Then, you gave the kind butler a hug. You turned to Jordan and Dae, and gave them each a hug as well.

"We'll miss you." Jordan sniffled "you come back and visit us, ok?"

"Ok." You smiled sweetly.

Asmo hugged you tightly from behind and cried loudly. You turned around and stroked his soft hair until he let go, letting you go hug Satan. The Avatar of Wrath handed you a spell book of his for you to take.

"Are you sure?" You asked him.

"I am." He said while his voice cracked as he tried not to show how sad he was "you can protect yourself with this, just at least practice them in order so you wont mess anything up and hurt yourself."

"Th.. thank you." You took the book gently and put it in your backpack, and hugged Satan a second time "remember to record the pranks you pull on Lucifer for me and send em to me."

"I will." he chuckled.

You turned to Beel and see him shedding a few silent tears. You wiped them away and slid your arms around him gently.

"I'll come visit, Bubby." You reassured him "and you can come visit me whenever you want."

"Ok." He smiled and ruffled your hair like you youd do it to him "be careful."

You smiled, and turned to Belphi. He did look a little sad, but you didnt go to hug him because you and him still werent still on good terms.

"Hey." He grabbed your wrist and made you look him in the eyes "I know we aren't best friends like you are with everyone else. But I guess we could become closer, if it's alright with you."

"Yeah, I'd like that." You said with a smile towards him.

Levi was next, and you gave him a high five since he wasn't at all used to much people touching him. He smiled and handed you a pair of Niko headphones with a mic on them.

"So we can game online together." He giggled.

You took them and strung them around your neck "thank you, Levi."

You turned to Lucifer and he offered you a formal handshake. You playfully rolled your eyes but took it and shook his hand anyways.

"I have a request." He said "in a week, your friend Saeyoung asked us to go to the party that the RFA is hiding. I'd like to know if it would be alright with you if we went."

"Of course you all can come!" You smiled brightly "thatd be amazing."

Lucifer smiled "good to know. Thank you, y/n."

You sighed "Alright, well, I'll be off-"

"Arent you going to say goodbye to Mammon?" Jordan asked.

You and Mammon exchanged glances at one another before he said "uh.. well, me and y/n already basically said our goodbyes yesterday."

"Yeah." You nodded with blush lightly dusting your cheeks "I'll see you guys in a week."

Then you pressed the red bead on your bracelet. The next thing you know, you were in the middle of Luciels livingroom, infront of him hacking on his computer as he sat on the couch.

He saw you and screamed because he wasn't expecting that kind of entrance. You smiled widely at him and laughed as he tackled you to the ground in a hug.

"Holy shit, y/n!" He laughed "you're home now!"

"I'm home!" You giggled "I'm finally home!"

"Oh shit!" He sat up quickly "you have an interview in like three hours, get ready, I'll drive you."