🍋here, ya thirsty bitches

Author-chan here lol hi
This is the 69th chapter so theres two things XD
First one being: I have this picture in my phone from when I was doing laundry at my laundry mat and the time on it is just-

Author-chan here lol hiThis is the 69th chapter so theres two things XD First one being: I have this picture in my phone from when I was doing laundry at my laundry mat and the time on it is just-

The second thing being: heres your long over due lemon chapter ya thirsty readers XD

A few days later after school, you and Mammon were "studying" for your next test in chemistry in his room. You and him were just having a really heavy makeout session. Like, Mammon was ontop of you just getting ready to take your shirt off. And it was getting really addicting, really fast.

Then Asmodeuse walked in and said "alright you two, stop having sex I have a question."

You sighed and pushed Mammon off you "what is it?" You asked as sickingly sweet as you could.

"What are you going to do with all the Grimm you recently won?" Asmo asked "just keep it in a bank account? You should spend it on a trip just for you and Mammon and have as much spicy time as you wanted~~~!"

Mammon cheared his throat loudly and glared at his younger brother. Asmo rolled his eyes and walked out the room and closed the door behind himself.

You kissed Mammons neck and whispered into his ear "go lock the door."

He smirked as his cheeks turned bright red, then stood up and walked over to the door. He locked it and turned back to you. He took his shirt off and jumped back over to the bed. You kissed his soft lips and sat on his huge bulge.

Mammon groaned as you started to grind against him. You waisted no time in taking both yours and his pants off, then started giving him a handjob. He rolled his hips against your hand whilst loosing controll of himself.

"Fuck, y/n." Were the most auditable words that would come out from Mammons lips.

Mammon twitched a few times and kept rolling his hips against you. He gripped the sheets and let his breathing get heavier. You kissed his lips deeply while still doing your handy work down on him. He moaned into your mouth uncontrollably by the sensation while switching back and forth from his demon form accidentally about six times a second.

You pulled away from the kiss when Mammon came on your hand and licked it up to make the clean up job earlier than using some rag. When you swallowed down all of his white, sweetish liquid, he pulled your face to kiss him and stuck his tongue down your mouth and throat. Your tongues swirrened around eachothers and fought for dominance.

You started trembling due to lack of oxygen eventually and pulled away from the heavy kiss. Mammon attacked your neck, leaving hickeys all over and started taking your pants off you. When they were successfully removed, you pushed Mammon down on his bed and took both your bra and shirt off. He switched to his demon form and smirked as you slowly went down onto his dick.

He sat up and sat you all the way down rather quickly with his hands on your thighs. You gasped at the sudden movements and the pleasant feeling. He put soft kisses going down your jawline, and your neck, then started giving more hickeys on your neck and chest. You started to go up and down on Mammons member at a slow pace with soft moans escaping your lips. You laced your hands around Mammons shoulders and pulled on his hair.

He stopped sucking on your neck and slid his hands under your thighs, then repeatedly slammed you up and down on his dick. You couldnt help but to moan in pure and utter satisfactory.

Your face flushed red with Mammon touching and doing this to you. Of course, you've done this before with Hyun, but you were drunk and not even in a relationship with the human. But now, you're sober and with the powerful demon you were completely in love with. Which somehow made it all feel so much better, and made you crave more.

Somehow, the sound of skin against skin made both Mammon and yourself want eachother even more. Added with the unholy sounds that escaped from your lips, it just made it all even worse. This was like a new, a could be dangerous, drug.

Mammon stood up with you in his arms and kept slamming you down on him at the fast and hard pace. You gripped onto his white hair one hand and tried not to dig your nails into his back or wings with the other. You wrapped your legs around the demons hips and let more unholy sounds escape your mouth.

Mammon bit your neck, but it wasn't hard enough to draw blood, and growled deeply. The vibrations of his vocal chords vibrated into the air in a perfect harmony with your own.

He started to hit your G spot fairly hard. A knot was forming in your stomach from that now, but no matter how many times the greedy demon hit it, it just wouldn't snap. And, as the Avatar or Greed, what Mammon wanted most was to feel that knot in your stomach snap, and have his cock soaked in your cum. Yet, it wasn't happening yet.

Sweat dripped down the two of you, and neither of you could care any less obviously. Mammon put you down onto his big bed while still keeping up his quick pace, and let you let go of him. You gripped the sheets and comforters tightly in your hands.

Mammon propped your let's up on his shoulders and managed to pound into you deeper. He bent over you and fondled with one of your breasts, and sucked on your hard nipple. You bit your bottom lip and felt your eyes roll back slowly. Mammon noticed and smiled at your reactions.

Finally, he got what he wanted so badly and the tight knot in your stomach snapped. Mammon came just a few seconds after you did for his second time. He pulled out of you while panting for his breath and smiled widely when he looked down and saw his member dripping with a perfect mixture of yours and his cum.

He cleaned up with a rag on his floor, and flopped down tiredly next to you. The blue eyed demon kissed your forehead and covered him and yourself with the comfy blankets that layed beneath you.

"I kinda love ya." He whispered sweetly "but don't tell the others."

"They already know." You giggled.

Mammon rolled his eyes "W-whatever. Now ya have to promise me that ya ain't gonna leave me for that albino human actor guy no matter what."

You stuck your pinkie out and laced it around his own "I pinkie promise."