Beelzebub goes off

It was Monday now, and Asmo was bugging you all about what you, himself and Jordan were going to do as games and whatnot in the middle of your Oral Coms class. You were supposed to be working on a presentation with him. He got sidetract easily, of course. This presentation was not going to be easy with Asmo acting up like this, for sure.

"Is anyone else coming?" he asked with his eyes sparkling like stars.

"No, girly." You chuckled "but you really need to help me with our presentation now."

"But whyyyyyyyy.." hw whined like a baby.

"Because you just do." you rolled your eyes "please? Ill let you play witg my hair as much as you want after class."

Asmo suddenly gasped dramatically with a smile and said "deal!"

You smiled widely as Asmodeus took over the entire prodject. The prodject was about what face masks to use best for different things. Asmo picked the topic, of course. He even went so far as to put down the prices, and where to buy them. And somehow, he had pictures of himself before AND after each facial mask. It was very impressive. He got the entire slideshow done all by himself in just one class. You tried to help a little, but he said you'd mess it up and that it wouldn't be so beautiful any more. So you let him be.

Untill the class was over.

Then the demon was going to play with your hair weather you wanted him to or not. So Asmo instantly brought out his hair products and started to go to town on yours. He made you and him just stand there in the hallway while he played with your hair till his hearts content.

"Asmoooo...." you whined "Youre gonna make me late for next class."

"So?" He giggled "you promised."

You sighed in defeat, and let him do his thing. You close your eyes and relaxed as a feeling of his hands running through your hair actually felt pretty relaxing. It didn't last long, because you soon open them as the very familiar sound at haunted your dreams, even if you just close your eyes, rang through your ears like a bell in dead silence.

"Asmo? What are ya doin late for your next class out here for, huh?"

Asmo giggled as if this was part of some plan he had made up. But you couldn't care less as your eyes gaze into the tired and defeated and yet also very almost dead inside eyes. Batman dies held no emotion. None whatsoever. It was very sad and very depressing to see, and yet you couldn't really understand how he became this depressed over the breakup of you and him... had he really loved you that much? Or was he really just lonely?

You pushed away the feminine demons hands out of your hair and began to quickly walk past the brothers. Asmodeus called out for you to stop, but you didnt respond as anger begin to fill within your veins and lace inside your blood. It was time for next class. And you are already late.

But still, it made you wonder why as to Mammon only responded to his little brother and not you being late out in the hallway. Did he not see you? Or did he choose to ignore your presence? Questions like these begin to fill your head and blur your visionas you soon collapsed onto the ground with your eyes going dark. You woke up, of course. But you were not alone in the nurse's office. It wasn't just the nurse there but it was one of these seven deadly sins. Beelzebub. With a bag of chips. From the human world in fact.

"Hey, Bubby." you mumbled softly with a headache creeping onto you "what are you doing here?"

He sat beside you and you finally got to see a good look of the chips. They were Lay's potato chips from America. And they weren't open. Which is very surprising considering that Beelzebub was holding them.

"Are you ok?" you asked him.

"No." he said while keeping his eyes from looking at you and a sniffle.

He was crying. It wasn't too dramatic, but it hurt your heart to know he was crying and feeling sad.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" you asmed while sitting up slowly.

"...Why do you keep doing this?" he asked, not even bothering to hide the heartbreak in his voice and finally turned to face you "you keep hurting us over, and over again, y/n. And i want to know why!"

You slouched with no answer in your spot where you sat. Beel was really hurting.

"Id like to know as well..." you looked away from him and to your hands "I shouldnt have ever went to take on the business that my aunts do to kill demonsto kill you guys. I should have done something normal, and ny to stupid, like move on and probably become an alcoholic. Drown my stupid sorrows away."

"yeah, you should have." Beel agreed a bit angrily and wiped his tears off his face and out of his eyes "then none of this stupid drama would have never happened, Mammon wouldnt be broken- did you even know he's broken now?"

"Hows he broken?"

"You don't know." he scoffed "its worse than alst time you left for the human world. What was the first thing you did after the break up the next day? Go out with your friends, and wreck parts of the town? Everyone knows, no one will do anything about it because youre to dangerous, and- oh yeah- its hell. You went out, and Mammon stopped breathing!"

"he WHAT?!"

"Yeah! as soon as Lucifer brought him inside that night and your aunts left, Mammon got so choked up on his own tears that he couldnt breath and he passed out! He had to go to the hispital for the next day! And what were you doing? ANYTHING BUT BEING THERE!!"

"B-beel i didnt know he'd do that!" You defended yourself.

"I dont care!" Beel trapped you in his strong arms in a tight hug "when are you coming back already?! We all miss you."

"im not coming back." you said sadly and hugging him back "im sorry, im just not coming back. Im planning to stay with Diavolo till the exchange program is done and i go back to the human world."

You let go of Beel and took the chips from his hand, to see that he ddint even break one chip inside. You opened the bag and took a few out, then handed him the rest in the bag.

"but untill then, you can come over to the castle with Asmo and Jordan this Saturday?" you smiled softly.

He took the bag amd began to eat the chips, letting a satasfactory smile spread onto his face. He agree to come and walked you to your next class after you both finished your snack.

IMPORTANT A/N PLS DONT SKIP!!!
Im grounded from my phone TvT so i got desperate and got wattpad on my tablet to upload this chapter-- idk when ill get it back, but ill let you al know as soon as possible i promise! Just pls be patient with me!! Have a good day/night ♡♡♡