Drunk Mammon

You stayed on the phone with him to make sure he wouldn't do anything stupid. Diavolo was hard to convince to not tell Lucifer, but you somehow managed to get him to agree.

"Ok, I'm on my way." You sighed "are you sitting?"

"Yea." Mammon burped and groaned "wh.. where are ya? Hurry da fak up!"

"Hey." You said in a stern voice while walking past a few randome demons on the sidewalk "I'm coming to get you and your drunk ass self, so you can be patient and stop being a little bitch baby."

"Sorry, sorry." He mumbled "ya almost here?"

You were approaching the park "Almost. Where are you sitting?"

"Bench." He said plainly.

You looked around for a few seconds, and found him slumping over on a bench, with a bottle of Demonous tipped over next to his feet and his phone to his ear. You hung up the call and walked up to him.

"Mammon." You said pitifully "cmon, let's get you sobered up."

You put his arm around your shoulder and lifted him up carefully. He didnt say anything, and neither did you. But on your way back to the castle, a few guys on the sidewalk took a few pictures of you and Mammon, knowing exactly who you were. You didnt really care what the did with the photos- Mammon was your first priority right now.

You eventually got him and his drunk self up to the castle doors. You kicked the door a few times, and Barbatos let you in. He toos Mammons other arm after closing the door behind you and helped you take the demon to the spear room next to yours.

You and Barbatos set Mammon on the bed, and you turned to the nice butler "I got it from here, Barbie. Thanks."

"You're quite welcome." He smiled, then turned around and left the room with the door cracked open.

Looking back at the drunk Mammon, you saw he was still sitting with bad posture on his back, so you gently layed him down. You silently took his expensive shoes off his feet, and then his usual jacket.

"I love you." He whispered.

"You're drunk." You said softly while sitting down next to him "where does Lucifer think you're at?"

"A date." Mammon said while burping afterwords.

"Why?"

"Some girl wouldn't stop leaving me alone till I went on a date with her... so.. I ditched her for a bottle of Demonous and Devilgram."

"Why Devilgram?"

"Was looking at pictures of you on there."

"Why?"

Mammon sobered up for only a split second after he looked into your e/y eyes "become I miss you. Why else?"

You ran your fingers through Mammons soft and white hair "you yourself wasted because you miss me?"

"Yah."

You chuckled "that's stupid."

"And I'm stupid. And yet you loved me."

"Mammon..." you said quiet enough for him to hear you "...who said I ever stopped loving you?"

"You did." Mammon said while putting his hand over yours "you're da one whoooo broke up with me, remember? Duhhh."

You smiled softly and kissed his forehead "I never said I didnt love you anymore, dummy."

"Wha?" He sat up and furrowed his brows "don't get me confused about us. Don't. It's not funny."

"I'm not trying to confuse you of what we are, we're still broken up." You said quickly "I just don't think I'll ever get over you."

"Damn God!" He shouted and put his hands over his face before flopping back onto his back "then why did you break up- wait, never mind, I know why. Damn it! I get drunk, and try to get over you, and then you drop a bombshell on me while I'm drunk?"

"Why'd you call me?" You asked.

"I-I dont know! I'm drunk!" He slurred and shoved a pillow on his face "I hate that I love you so much! Some times I hate myself for it."

"Mamm-"

Before you could finish your sentence, he smacked his lips into yours and pulled pulled you closer to him with his arm around your waist. For a second there, you melted in his touch and kissed him back. But then, you soon had to pull away from the kiss a bit forcefully and stand up.

"What was that?" You asked.

"A kiss, what else?" He scoffed.

"Why?"

"I'm drunk. I dont know why. I just do weird shit when I'm drunk."

"I- uhm-"

"Remember when you said you wouldn't leave me for a human?" Mammon asked while looking at your phone screen as it lit up with phone messages from Hyun calling you a cutie "wow. He really likes you, huh?"

"I'm not with him." You said while shoving your phone in your back pocket "I'm not with anyone. I'm just trying to wait till the damn school year ends, and I go back to the human world."

"Where he is."

"And I'll be single there." You groaned "you wanna know my future plans?"

"What are they?" Mammon asked sarcastically "go home, get the new guy, get married, die of old human age with him?"

"No." You rolled you eyes "go home, live with Saeyoung, kill a few demons and eventually die an early death because of them, and come back to you."

"C-come back?" Mammon slowly started to smile "b-but-"

"Shut up, go to sleep." You ordered "sober up, then go back to the house."