Teglon's nice?

You started do to online school since you also had your laptop in your backpack before you even packed it. And at the same time, you're also still finishing each task that Diavolo gives you everyday. But that price that Teglon wanted? Let's come back to that in a bit.

80 text messages from: Mammon
34 missed calls from: Mammon

178 text messages from: Asmodeus
56 missed calls from: Asmodeus

3 messages from: Lucifer
1 missed calls from: Lucifer

32 messages from: Beelzebub
59 missed calls from: Beelzebub

23 messages from: Satan
11 missed calls from: Satan

31 messages from: Leviathan
17 missed calls from: Leviathan

2 messages from: Unknown

You sighed, and cleared all the notifications except for the 2 from that Unknown number.

Unknown
It's me, Belphigor

Unknown
I only have 3% on this damn phone and no charger. You ran away? Honestly, I dont blame you. But if you come back in the backyard at night and climb the tree untill you get to the 3rd story window on week days, you and me can still talk. Can you bring a charger?

You sighed once again, but heavier and saved his number in your phone. You already texted Diavolo to not let the brothers know where you were, and he didn't even ask questions as to why. He just figured you needed space from them for a while.

Teglon walked in the living room and sat down next to you with a plate of food.

"You know, it really sucks that you're a pervert." You sighed "you're really hot. And you look like a guy from a game- like exactly like him. But you're just a rude pervert, Teglon."

"I havnt even done anything." He looked at you seriously "you're not going to be living here without some sort of agreement. Kay? And besides, I ain't just a pervert. I got some good qualities about me, to."

"Oh yeah?" You scoffed and looked at him "like what?"

He smirked "remember that time we hung out? At that restuaunt when you were to afraid to dance? Or when we were at the shop, and someone fell and I caught it on tape and sent it to you?"

You looked away from the pale demon and rested your head in your hands "Then when I got back to the house, you tried to kiss me."

"Because I like you!" He raised his voice "ok? I'm finally saying it! I like you!"

"You sure show your feelings aggressively." You rolled your eyes "such a turn off."

"I'm a demon, what do you expect? Some unrealistic, way to fluffy and perfect relationship?" He rested his head on his hand "that's even out of those damn angels reaches! No relationship is ever perfect, and neither is any person, demon or angel."

"Then how come that's what me and Mammon had?" You growled "if you can't do it and he can, then he's better than you."

Teglon began to laugh so hard, he had to lean forwards and wipe tears from his eyes.

"The fuck is so funny?" You asked angrily.

"Hehehehe..." Teglon giggled "you really hehehehe.... You really think that if he's so much better than me... Then why hehehahaha.. why'd you run away from him and come to me? HAHAHAHAHA!"

"Because-..." You inturopted yourself and leaned back onto the couch cushion in silence.

"You really just said that one of the.. hehehe.. The seven DEADLY sins is a better p-partner hahaha than a REGULAR DEMON HAHAHAHAHA!!" He finllay got all his giggles and laughs out and looked at you with a sly smirk "darling, I might be bad, but they are the ones you should be scared of. I don't know what the fuck kind of lies they've shown you, but trust me y/n, it's all fake. All the- oh, we're best palls, we'll never hurt you- are fucking lies."

You sniffled and wiped a tear from your eyes, not knowing what to believe.

"Hey, it's ok." Teglon said in an unusually soft tone while taking your hand in his "unike them, I'll tell you whatever it is you wanna know without hesitation. People hesitate when they lie, and I won't lie."

For the first time in a long time, you actually started to break down. You fought against the tears, but that only made them come down your cheeks faster, and they seemed to duplicate over and over again. Your body started to shake and your lungs hicked.

"Its ok." Teglon said in a sweet voice "you can cry, y/n."

That did it. That made you stop fighting against the tears and trying not to show how broken you felt about this entire situation. You cried loudly and let Teglon hold you like a baby. You sobbed into his chest, soaking his shirt with tears.

The confident, tough, bad ass y/n was crying like a baby in the arms of a demon who she thought was her worst enemy at one point.

Eventually, you passed out from the amount of crying you had done. Teglon took you in his arms and walked in his room, then layed you down on his bed.

"Y/n.." He mumbled while you slept ".. I hope you never figure out what happened all those years ago. I may sound rude right now, but there's more to it than you know."

He walked out the room quietly and sat back down on his couch. He picked up your D.D.D and opened it.

Mammon
Y/N

Mammon
YOU'RE ACTIVE ON YOUR D.D.D!!

Mammon
WHERE ARE YA?!

Mammon
C'mon y/n, I'm SORRY I took the files from ya, but LUCIFER MADE ME!

Mammon
PLEASE ANSWER ME 😭😭😭😭😭

"Nnnope." Teglon said while putting the phone back down "I can see why she has barely touched that since she got here now." He chuckled to himself "he's a clingy bastard."