How you and Luciel met

You were on a video call with Luciel. He was helping you with math since he liked math anuways. You were in the main room and he was basically helping everyone with the math homework. After you all were finished, you all waved good bye to tbe geeky computer god and hung up the call.

"How did you two meet?" Beel asked while eating a sandwich "I'm not complaining, but im just curious."

"Oh." You giggled "thats... a long story."

~flash back~

"Eight years old ago today!" Your mother said while putting a locket around your neck with a picture of your family in it "I have birth to the most amazing daughter I could have ever asked for."

You giggled as your dad scooped you up in his arms and 'flew' you around the room. Today was your eighth birthday, so your parents planned something cool for you, like they do every birthday for you.

Your dad put you on the kitchen counter yet and smiled widely "guess where we're going today, pumpkin?"

"Where?" You asked all excited "aunt Sammy and Jenny's?!"

"Close!" He booped your nose and giggled "we wanted to take you there, but aunt Sammy is sick, so guess one more time."

You gave up "I dunno, where?!"

"The big cat zoo!" Your mom smiled.

You gasped "TIGERSSSSSSS!!"

~author is lazy so I'm putting a time skip right here ówò~

You giggled and pointed at the big male lion "Mom, look!"

The giant lion rawred as if it knew it would entertain you. You giggled loudly and smiled with amazement at the giant cat. Your mom smiled and laughed with you, then walked away to look at a tiger instead. You stayed and adored the giant lion.

You looked up to your left and saw a man looking at the lion as well. You couldn't see much because of how tall he was, but he had black hair and stood tall with confidence.

"Some creatures are very amazing, aren't they?" He asked without looking away from the cat.

"Yeah!" You giggled happily "I like tigers and lions a lot. They're pretty."

"I suppose they are." He sighed "they're very yellow-ish orange. Reminds me of a few of my brothers. We're here on a very important visit, but one of my brothers insisted on coming here to look at the cats."

You giggled "wow, mister! Your brother might like cats more than I do, huh?"

"He probably does." The man sighed "and my other brother made me buy him a stupid little trinket while we were hear. Being the oldest is very tiring, little one."

"I wouldn't know because I don't have any siblings, BUT," you started shaking and giggling "my mom is a month pregnant! And today is my birthday!"

"Your birthday, you say?" He glanced down at you.

"Mhmm." You hummed proudly "I'm eight years old now! And when I get older, I'm gonna be an FBI agent! I'm gonna help so many people and get rid of so many bad guys!"

The man stayed silent, still looking at the lion. The lion growled and glared at the man like he knew something was off about him.

The man sighed and finally said "I hope you live a long and happy life, child." Then walked away to the Panthers where six other men were looking at the same black cats.

You ran off and started looking at a white tiger. You stood next to a boy about your age with glasses, and a boy who looked just like him but without glasses on his face.

"Hi! I'm Luciel." The one with glasses said happily "and this is my brother Saeran! We're twins."

"I'm y/n, and today is my birthday!" You giggled "ya wanna be friends?"

Luciel smiled "yeah!"

Then there was a blood curtling scream. You looked in the direction and saw almost everyone dead. All the cats started yowling and roaring at the same time. There was blood everywhere. So many people ripped up in a matter of milliseconds.

You turned your head to your right and saw a man with white hair holding up your mother by her throat. You tried running over to her rescue with tears in your eyes, but Saeran and Luciel held onto your shoulders. The man with black hair quickly picked you three up and tossed you over the white tigers cage.

The three of you hid in the giant cats sleeping bed. The bed was basically a small cave, but it could only fit the three of you and one of the white tigers. There were three female white tigers in the cage with you, but one in the bed as well. The black and white cat made room for you all to fit and scooted over to where if anyone looked in, they would only see the cat.

You cried silently as you heard the snap of your pregnant mothers neck snap. The two boys hugged you and cried with you, but as quietly as they could. You peeked over the tigers back and saw another one eating your dad's esophagus.

"Alright!" The black haired mans voice boomed through the air "collect the soals, and let's go. We don't have very long before police men will show up."

After they all left, you climbed out the tigers bed and cried loudly as you saw your mother's and fathers body on the concrete. Police showed up, and you ended up living with your aunts Sam and Jenny. You kept in touch with Luciel, which was easy since you both went to the same school now. And you went to church with the boy and found out that, that was the work of seven demons who killed everyone at the zoo.

But that demon took pity and let you live. Some great birthday, huh?

~end of flash back~

"Since then, me and Luciel have been besties." You sighed.

The brothers stayed silent. They stared at you in shock.

"What?" You asked "do you guys know who did it?"

"No." Lucifer replied instantly "but, we will let you know as soon as we find out. I promise."

You smiled sadly "I know you will, I trust you guys. And I'm gonna be busting my tail off to find out who it is who let me live. They made a huge ass mistake by throwing me in with the tigers."

"Well, of course they did." Lucifer said while slowly walking past you "what will you do to him when you find him?"

You chuckled "what would you do if someone killed your brothers right in front of you, Luci?"

Lucifer let out a breath "I would cut them apart ever so slowly and make them wish for death."

"Exactly." You smirked.