Fights

The next day on Monday, you got ready for school, and left with Daivolo and Barbatos by your sides. At some point, James joined the three of you on your way to the academy. You thanked Daivolo for making sure you and him the same schedule, and he smiled brightly in response.

"Its no problem at all!" The prince laughed "I'm just glad to have helped."

"Daivolo, youd be such a great mom." You giggled.

James nodded in agreement "you're right about that."

"What?" Daivolo thought for a second "...yeah, you're right, y/n."

"But who would be the father if Daivolo is the mom?" Barbatos asked.

You and James said at the same time "Lucifer."

Diavolo cheeks were dusted pink after you and James said Lucifers name. You laughed with the not-so-good angel. Then, you were infront of the academy with the three men.

Then, some demon girl walked right up to you and pushed your head into the ground. You smacked your forehead really bad on the cement, so you grabbed her ankles and pulled her feet out from under her, making her hit the back of her head on the ground. You didnt hesitate to get ontop of her and punch her repeatedly on the face as hard as you could.

Diavolo had to pull you off of her and got someone to take her to the nurses.

"Why did she do that to you?" Barbatos asked concerningly

"Hell if I know." You huffed.

You looked at your knuckles and saw the demon girls blood all over your hand. It dripped off your fingertips, and was still warm.

"That was self defense, she hit me first." You said bluntly while feeling blood drip from your forehead "I'm gonna go to the bathroom, clean myself up."

The boys nodded and let you jog into the building and get to the nearest bathroom. You washed the blood off your hand and forehead, then put a paper towel on your forehead to try and stop the bleeding. The wound wouldn't leave a scar, but it did hurt pretty bad.

A girl and her friend walked in while saying "and I heard Mammon is officially single now because shes a human and she'll die way sooner than us. So they cut it off, and now every girl is after her to make sure she gets out of the picture for good."

"Excuse me?" You scoffed and got their attention "I broke up with him because I didnt want him to end up even more heart broken when I die, or age infront of his own eyes. Get your facts straight, bitch. And if any of you come after me again, I'll kill you."

You threw away the paper towel and walked out of the bathroom. The prince, angel, and butler were waiting for you by the door. You grabbed Jame's wrist and drug him to your first class together.

~time skip~

It was lunch time now. So far, both James and yourself have faught with 9 demon girls together through out the day. James helped you because it was fun for him to fight.

You and him sat at a small table in the back of the cafeteria together, silently eating your food. The sound of girls swooning and trying to get Mammons attention was overwhelming, but he frankly didnt care about them. They just wanted to be with him for popularity, or even money. Maybe a few of them actually liked him.

An empty red cup was thrown at the back of your head, setting you off again into anger. You picked it up, spotted the girl who threw it, and marched over to her.

"What are you gonna do, huh?" She teased.

You didnt even bother warning her for what you were gonna do like normal before grabbing a fist full of her hair and slamming her face into the table. James laughed out loud, loud enough for everyone in the cafeteria to hear. You clenched the red cup in your hand and pried her mouth open with the other, and shoved the said cup halfway down her throat. While she struggled to breathe, scream in pain, and even cry, you simple smiled at her and went back over to your seat. James laughed as he replayed what he saw in his mind over and over again.

Lunch ended and the two ok f you went to your next class together. Simeon and Luke decided to walk with you and James on their way to their next class as well.

"Hey guys." You greeted with a wave.

"Hello, y/n." Simeon said worriedly may I ask a question?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Did you take your medicine this morning?"

"No." You giggled "if I did, I wouldn't be alive, now would I?"

"I suppose not. Well, uhm, have a good day, y/n."

"You too." You waved goodbye to them.

Then, you dodged a fist that was aimed right at your face. You grabbed the girls wrist, twisted her arm, and hit her elbow with your knee making it bend the opposite way it was supposed to. You smiled as she screamed in agonizing pain, and walked away.

"Cmon, James. Class is this way." You chuckled and walked away with him.

You walked in the class and sat down, letting James sit down next to you. Your phone vibrated in your pocket, so you took it out and saw it was a message from Hyun. Seven gave everyone your number, and you saved them.

Hyun
Hey, you doing alright down there?

Y/n
Yeah, just beat up like... 11? Demon girls today because they heard about the break up with Mammon. Now they wanna make 100% sure I'm out of the picture.

Hyun
What?! That's crazy!

Hyun
How much longer do you have to be there for their exchange program?

Hyun
I wanna make sure you'll be alright down there.

Y/n
I'll be fine. Theres only a maybe three more months down here for me.

Y/n
I can take care of myself, Hyun.

Hyun
I know you can.

Hyun
I just worry about you, you know?

Y/n
I know, pretty boy.

Hyun
👀 so you think I'm pretty?

Hyun
;)

Y/n
Bruv lol everyone thinks you're pretty

Hyun
But YOU think I'm pretty ;)

Hyun
I think you're pretty as well, y/n ;)

Y/n
Yea, I know.

Y/n
Lol I gotta go and do my class work.

Hyun
Be careful, beautiful😚❤

You put your phone away and got your books out for class. Itll be just like another day out in the field in the human world for the next three months. Killing demons, beating up demons, surviving. Except there'll be a lot more to beat up every day.