Luciel? In HELL?!

"Y/N!"

"W-WHAT?! WHAT?! I'M AWAKE!"

You were shooken awake by a very familiar voice. All to familiar to you. By one of the main people you missed dearly from the human world. Luciel Choi.

You came eye to eye with the human, and couldn't help by almost tear up at the sight of him. You tackled him to the hard, wooden ground into a hug, which he returned.

"Saeyoung!" You shouted happily "I fuckin missed you! How'd you get here?"

He smiled "I'll tell you when we actually get off the ground."

"Oh- yeah- sorry." You said apologetically.

You rolled off the Catholic human and stood up. Then, helped him up as well. You heard someone clear their throat beside your door, so you and Seven looked to who it was. It was all 6 of the demon brothers.

"I had to pull a few strings to get him down here, y/n." Lucifer smiled "I could tell you missed your friend."

You squealed like a little girl and hugged the oldest brother as a thank you. Then hugged the rest of the brothers, then the hacker again.

The hacker god chuckled "yeah, I'm only visiting, but I'll be visiting every other week. Kind of like when two parents divorce and the kid gets visitation every other weekend."

You choked "yeah, you're right... but today is.. Tuesday..... right?"

"Yeah." Levi spoke up "he's staying this week and leaving Sunday."

Mammon cleared his throat loudly and got everyone's attention "where's he sleepin? Cause it ain't gonna be with y/n, that's for sure!"

"He can use my room." Beel smiled "I have a spear bed since Belphi isn't here."

"Good!" Mammon raised his voice "no one sleeps in y/n's bed unless it's y/n, and y/n alone!"

You sighed and looked up at your best friend "that's Mammon."

Luciel smirked and pointed at Mammon "Oh yeah, I showed you my cars!"

"Oh and uh..." You pulled your best friend down to whisper in his ear "might wanna keep your honey butter chips away from Beel."

Luciel giggled "ok, duely noted."

You smiled, then looked at Mammon and looked away as blush seeped into your cheeks. You hoped that no one had noticed, and if they had, then not to say anything.

~time skip~

You were in your animal science class with Satan as your lab partner. Right now, everyone was just taking notes and going over the instructions of the experiment.

"So.." Satan said quietly "..i couldn't help but notice that you and my dear, idiotic brother keep exchanging looks at eachother? Care to explain?"

You bit your lip "do I have to? Maybe you're just.. imagining things, Satan."

He let out a soft snort "y/n, I'm not Asmodeus. I don't make up random and imaginary romantic things between two people. I, for one, think rationally and correctly."

You let out a deep sigh as you finished your notes "what are you saying?"

Satan started to pour a blue liquid carefully down a long, thin tube "I'm saying that something may have happened between the two of you, and you both may have caught feelings for eachother. Am I wrong?"

You gently poured a pink liquid down the tube and picked up a metal fish net "...Satan, please-"

"Don't worry." He smirked at the fact that he was right "I'm not like my other brothers, I won't tell anyone or post about it if you do not wish me to."

You smiled "thank you, because I really didn't want to have to rip off your balls and burn them."

He mumbled under his breath "moronsexual."

"What?" You asked, not able to completely hear what he said, due to the thin tube starting to bubble loudly.

"Nothing!" He chuckled and took the other end of the metal fish net "get ready."

"You got it." You said.

The tube let out a 6 inch long purple dragon. The dragon started flying, but it didn't get very far before you and Satan threw the fish net on it and caught it. You both quickly moved to the other side of the table and put the small dragon into a very large aquarium that contained the necessities to take care of said dragon. After all, it wouldn't get any bigger than a foot and a half long. The class applauded yours and Satan's performance with the experiment, since the both of you were the only ones able to actually catch the dragon and put it in the aquarium safely.

"Y/n." Satan caught your attention "take care of Mammon, please. He's stupid and all, but he means well."

You smiled "I will."

"And your friend, Saeyoung was it?" Satan asked.

"Yeah?" You wondered "what about him?"

"Don't let him and Mammon be in the same room alone together if you want to keep him alive." He warned.

You frowned and looked at the blond with wide eyes "Mammon wouldn't kill Saeyoung."

Satan chuckled "think what you will, but please take my warning to heart."