The Smart Satan

You stepped in the large room that was covored wall to wall with books and smiled "woah." You mumbled "this is awesome." You turned around and saw Mammon standing just outside the door "what, are you allergic to books? Get in here."

Mammon rolled his eyes "I don't like it in there. Especially since some certain demon is in there like 89 percent of the time."

Raising a brow, you asked "who?"

"Satan." He grumbled "turn around if ya wanna meet him. He's a real kill joy."

"Excuse me Mammon, but I'm just smart. While you on the other hand is a complete moron."

You quickly spun around and saw a blond demon holding a book as thick as a dictionary. "Hi!" You chirped "you're Satan?"

"Yes, I am. I presume you're y/n the new exchange student?" He said as he held out a hand.

You shook it and said with a smile "yes, I am. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Oh come on!" Mammon yelled dramatically "when you met me you LITORALLY threatened to rip my balls off!"

Satan chuckled "You seem promising." He said with a smile.

"Why, thank you." You ignored Mammon.

"You're quite welcome." Satan said "I am the avatar of wrath. If you need help finding something in this study, I'll be more than pleased to help you. Just make sure to put the book back when you're done, please."

"Wrath?" You questioned "if you're the avatar of wrath... shouldn't you be more... wrath-y? Pissed off?"

Satan chuckled "I was when I was first born. But from the help of my brothers, they have helped me contain my wrath and feel other emotions."

You nodded "ooooh.. that makes a lot of sense."

Satan put the book down he was holding "is there any particular reason you're here?" He said in a curious tone "especially with that moron?"

"Oh." You glanced at Mammon, who was leaning on the door frame with his arms crossed like he was mad, then back at Satan "I was just wondering where to go for when I needed to do research or something."

The demon hummed in response "well, I'll give you a peice of advice that I think you should take to heart and really think about, y/n."

"What is it?" You asked.

"If you're as promising as I think you are," Satan whispered into your ear "you would stay away from idiots such as Mammon."

"What?" Your eyebrows stiffened "why?"

"That's just advice for anyone I would meet who's smarter than him." Satan sighed.

You walked backwards to Mammon "well.. I think I'll be fine. But thank you anyways, Satan."

"You're quite welcome." He picked up his book and opened it "I'll see you at lunch."

When you and Mammon stepped out of the study, Mammon asked "what did he say? Is wasn't about me was it?!"

You smiled "he was just giving me advice. I think I'll do my own thing though."

Mammon smirked "not following advice from the oh so smart Satan? Damn, you really got some guts."

You chuckled "I know~"