Meds

Everything was silent and the air was filled with a series of emotions. Most were negative, which was very understandable in this situation.

"Belphi, don't try to attack y/n please. She has to tell us all something important." Beel warned his twin as Barbatos opened the gate door to let him out.

Everyone was down in the dungeon. The prince, his butler, all the brothers, Teglon, the two angels, and yourself. The air was cold, and everything was dim. It seemed even the oxygen around everyone was angry and worried at the same time.

You finally spoke up and pointed at Teglon "first of all, why's he here?"

Barbatos spoke up for the future king "I brought him here because you two also have some things to talk about. With your words preferably, not your fists."

You rolled your eyes "fine." You looked back at Lucifer, who was standing next to Diavolo "you sure you don't wanna say it, guys? Last chance. I'll let y'all say it instead of me."

"If you insist." Lucifer said with a monotone, and looked at his feet in shame so he wouldn't have to look at any of his brothers eyes "Lilith did not die in the war."

"What?" Belphigor asked harshly.

Beel whimpered "y... yes she did- i-i saw her get struck down and fall."

"Yes, you did." Diavolo spoke finally "but it didn't kill her."

Lucifer and the Prince explained the hole ordeal to everyone, leaving especially the twins speachless. Belphigor looked at you in a mixture of emotions. Beelzebub started to cry into his own hands.

"W-was she happy as a human?" Beel managed to say between breaths.

"Yes, she was very happy." Lucifer said in an unusual soft tone you rarely heard from him.

Belphigor started to walk towards you. Each step slumpy and heavy. He looked at you deeply with small tears forming in his eyes. You stood up straight and looked at him cautiously. You couldn't tell what emotion he felt by looking at his face. His eyes were wide and held no sort of emotion whatsoever.

"Y.. you.." He mumbled under his breath.

He was face to face with you, only a foot away from you. He slowly rose his arms up, then slid them around your back. It was so gentle that you couldn't really believe that this was a demon. You hugged him back to be at least a little comforting maybe.

Then, his grip started to tighten. His arms got tighter and tighter with every second. You tried making him let go, but it didn't work.

"B-belphigor." You said "you can let me go now."

He didn't listen. He just got stronger, infact.

"Dude! I-i can barely breathe!"

Mammon and Satan stepped in and tried prying him off you. It wasn't doing much good because your spine started to pop. You could hardly suck in any air into your lungs.

"Belhpi!" Satan barked while struggling to get his arms off you "let go of her!"

CRACK!

You screamed in pain at one of your rips cracked. That sickening sound made the seventh sin start to laugh crazy in your ear. Mammon and Satan snapped and lost their temper finally. Mammon bit his little brothers arm and made blood start to drip down his chin.

Belphigor returned to his senses and let you go. Satan grabbed his neck and threw him into a wall. You fell, but both Mammon and Teglon caught your arms before you hit the ground.