A date with Teglon? or just "hanging out"?

"Mammon, get back here!" You yelled as you chased him down the hallways of the house of Lamenation. "I'm gonna chop your dick off and fry it, then feed it to Beel! Ya hear me?! GIVE IT BACK, TEGLON IS GONNA BE HERE ANY MOMENT NOW!!"

"NO!" Mammon shouted while jumping down 6 stairs "HE'S A BAD DEMON! I'M TELLING YOU, Y/N! HE SHOULDN'T EVEN BE COMING OVER HERE!"

You're probably wondering how you got to this point. And why. Well, I'll show you since I'm such a great author. ♡

~flash back~

After a few days later, you and Teglon have become pretty close friends. The demon brothers don't really care, but Mammon and Asmo don't like him one bit. Asmo keeps crying every time he sees you texting Teglon or talking to him, because Asmo says that Teglon is "trying to wreck his ship".

It was the weekend, and Teglon didn't have any plans, so he was wondering if the both of you could hang out. You agreed, and he offered to pick you up from the house so you could hang out in town. He was going to pick you up at 10:30 A.M.

You told Satan about it since you were excited, and Mammon had overheard your plans. So, Mammon being Mammon, he decided to "sabotage your plans so you couldn't go". Which brings us to now, with you chasing him through the hallways as Mammon is running away desperately with your phone- trying to tell Teglon not to come, but failing to even hit the keyboard.

"MAMMON!" You shouted as you jumped over the stair rail "I'll find your precious Goldie AND I WILL CUT IT UP IN FRONT OF YOU!"

Mammon giggled "that's why I hid it! You won't be able to find it now!"

You stopped in your tracks, took off your shoe, and chunked it as hard as you could at the thieving demon. The shoe hit him on the head, and made him fall over. You ran up to him before he could get up and tried to get your D.D.D. back from his grasp.

Mammon did something that most people would call "revolting".

He shoved it down his pants.

You were lost for words "Wh-... excuse me?"

"Hah!" Mammon cheered while still on the  ground "You won't be able to get your precious phone back n-"

You interrupted him by quickly yanking his pants down. His white boxers that had golden Grimm printed on as a design remained up, so that was a blessing.

Mammons face flushed crimson red "W-WH-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! Y/N!! YOU'RE INSANE!"

You picked up your shoe from beside him that you threw and put it back on your foot. "Shut up." You ordered.

He did because of the pact you made with him.

"Give me my phone, Mammon." You growled "now."

He reached down his boxers and handed you the device. You took it between your thumb and index finger in disgust. Then blushed. You took a few steps back from Mammon.
7

"Y... you can pull your pants up and go now." You mumbled.

Your cheeks were pink so you turned away from the greedy demon. You could hear him pulling his pants back up, but he didn't walk away. He turned you around by your shoulders and pointed at his mouth.