The "Great" Mammon

You woke up and sat up in your bed without opening your eyes. You yawned and called out for your aunt Jenny "hey, I'm up! Can you make me some breakfast while I get dressed?"

There was no answer.

"Hello? Aunt Sam? Aunt Jenny? My favorite gays in the entire world?" You called out again.

Still no answer.

You peeked your eyes open "What the-" you looked around and saw you werent even in your own room. You quickly got out of bed, and ran to the door. You swung it open and saw a boy with tan skin, white hair, and deep blue eyes.

"Huh?" He glared down at you "you must be the new exchange student, huh? You're the human, right?"

"Huh?" You questioned. "Where the HELL am I you FREAK!?" Your heart started to beat faster as you asked "what did you do to my aunts?! They did NOTHING to you! They're just happy, married lesbians!"

The boy smirked "hm. You've got some fire. Maybe you will survive here."

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" You screamed. "If you don't tell me in five seconds, I'll rip your balls off!"

"Uh-" he put his hands in front of his crotch "ok, ok! Jeez. Ya ain't gotta be rude. I didn't do anything, thank you very much. You're down in the Devildom as the new human exchange student. You really don't remember how ya got here?"

"No." You growled, then sighed in relief that your beloved aunts were safe "what's your name? Or do you want me to just call you 'freak'?"

He white haired boy stood up tall and proud with a big grin "The Great Mammon, of course! If you've never heard of me, then you're probably stu-"

"Wait." You smirked "the avatar of Greed? That Mammon? And all the other six avatars?"

Mammons face turned bright red "y-you actually know about me?!"

"Yeah." You smirked and leaned your body into one hip "what kind of human being would I be if I didn't know the seven deadly sins?"

"I pretty stupid one." Mammon chuckled.

"Exactly." You chuckled with him.

"Woah..." Mammon looked at your outfit.

You wore grey sweat pants and a black, oversized t-shirt with a Jack Skellington head that glew in the dark.

"What?" You asked "What's wrong?"

"Did you just wake up?" He asked.

"Well, yeah but.." You walked past him and out the bedroom "..at least I ain't covered in pure Gucci like some stupid rich freak who spends their money like it's nothing."

"H-hey!" He said as he started to walk beside you "that was rude!"

"So?" You chuckled "I ain't gotta be nice to no one except my family. And you ain't family."

"Urgggh..." he growled, then looked away from you "whatever. I'm gonna take you to Lucifer now."

"The devil?" You asked.

"Uhh..." Mammon thought for a few seconds "yeah, basically."

"Hm." You kept walking beside Mammon "cool."

A few minutes later, and Mammon leads you to a door, then knocks on it "the human is here." He said as his body turned stiff as if he was frightened.

The door opened, revealing a tall man with black hair. He was dressed very properly and stood with lots of pride.

"Come in, y/n." He said "Mammon, you may go now."

"Uh.. L-Lucifer I'm not leaving." Mammon said, trembling.

Lucifer groaned "fine. You may both come in."

You walked in the room with Mammon. Looking around your surroundings, you said "nice room." Then looked back at Lucifer.

After Lucifer explained everything about the House of Lamination, and told Mammon he was to be your guide around the house and Devildom, and gave you your D.D.D., you and the tan boy walked out the room.

"Why are you scared of Lucifer?" You asked the tall boy.

"I-i ain't afraid of Lucifer! Don't say stupid things like that!" Mammon shouted.

You scoffed with a smirk "whatever you say, The Great Mammon."

"YES!" He yelled with his cheeks burning red "THAT'S RIGHT! I'M THE GREAT MAMMON! And don't you forget it!"

You rolled your eyes "I was being sarcastic, Mammon."

"Uh-" he said. "Whatever. Let's just get to the Kitchen. You must be hungry since you just woke up."