Y/n The Magnificent!

"And this makes the seventh bathroom, which is the last one." The tan demon said as he let out a heavy and exhausted sigh. "Man, can I help you clean your room? That's the least boring chore I got right now. I'll just sit there and talk, so I won't mess anythin up."

You rolled your eyes "sure. Why not? What could possibly go wrong?"

"Great!" He cheered "let's go, human."

You growled "call me by my name! I wasn't named human! My name is y/n."

Mammon rolled his eyes. "Whatever, humaaaaaaa... hhuuuuuuu... huuu.. y/n! Y/n the magnificent! The bold y/n! The bravest human alive, y/n!"

You giggled "now that's more like it!"

The demon glared at you and started walking down a hallway towards your room. You followed him close behind with a smirk plastered on your face. You both walked in your room, and Mammon sat down on the bed with a big flop and dust puffing off the blankets.

"Don't think you can control me with that stupid pact we made for your entire life!" Mammon yelled "I already hate being near you."

You started to pick up trash on the ground and roll up the rug in the middle of the ground "as do most people, Mammon. But I don't really plan on controlling you unless I feel like I really have to."

"When would you really have to?" He rolled his eyes.

"Maybe if my life was in danger?" You moved the rug to a corner of the room "can you go get me a broom?"

Mammon groaned and pulled out his D.D.D. "one minute, it'll be here."

Not even 20 seconds later, Beelzebub popped his head in the room "I got your broom, y/n." He said with a smile.

"Awww, Bubby." You turned to Mammon with a frown "what did you offer this sweet boy?"

"A cheesecake from Hell's Kitchen that you'd pay for." He said bluntly.

Beel set the broom next to the door "yeah, he said you'd be willing to pay for it." He pulled out his D.D.D. and showed you the texts.

Mammon
Hey, Beel

Mammon
Ya think ya can bring a broom to y/n's room?

Mammon
She'll pay for a cheesecake from Hell's Kitchen if you do

Beelzebub
O

kay!

You let out a heavy sigh "Beel, can you possibly wait till I get some..." You tried to remember what they called money down there "some... Grimm? Is that what it's called?"

Beel smiled "sure. And yes, it is called Grimm. Since Mammon didn't say when you were going to pay for it, i can wait. But I will keep reminding you untill you pay for the cheesecake."

You hugged the red haired demon "thank you, Bubby. You're like the one good person down here I've met so far."

"HEY! I'M A GOOD PERSON!" Mammon shouted.

"Maybe, I don't know yet." You said as you let go of Beelzebub. "Oh yea," you tossed your D D.D. at Mammon, letting him catch it "put you and your brothers numbers in there, would ya?"

Mammon scoffed "Not happennnnnnnn.... nnnnn... yes y/n the magnificent! Anything for you!"

Beel looked weirdly at Mammon, then at you.

"Oh sorry, Mammon." You sighed and turned to Beel. "We made a pact." You explained "and he's getting a box of shiny stuff from the human world that was mine. I don't know when it'll be here, but Mammons patient I guess."

"Oh." Beel smiled "that's impressive for you to make a pact with a demon on your first day here. Anyways, lunch will be ready in about 15 minutes."

"Ok, thanks Bubby!" You chirped.

Beelzebub walked out your room with a smile. You picked up the broom and started to sweep the wooden floor.

"Here." Mammon handed you your D.D.D. back and grumbled "thought you were gonna not command me to do anything unless you felt like your life was in danger."

You sighed "well I'm sorry, 'kay? I ain't used to having a pact with no one."

He layed down on the bed with his legs dangling off the mattress "whatever. Let me know if Lucifer is close by the door or when lunch is ready."